A little something light to make you smile: Abp. Fulton Sheen on "What's My Line"

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟428,962.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I was going to post this in another thread that is currently going about Abp. Fulton Sheen, but I thought it probably deserves its own thread in the Catholic area of the website, rather than General Theology, where the other thread is.

Anyway, I was just browsing YouTube and found this wonderful clip from 1956 of Abp. Sheen (then Bp. Sheen) appearing on "What's My Line" as the mystery guest, speaking French (Mon Dieu! Quelle mysterieux!), and I think it's pretty great, so I figured maybe you guys might too. Enjoy! :)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,654,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was going to post this in another thread that is currently going about Abp. Fulton Sheen, but I thought it probably deserves its own thread in the Catholic area of the website, rather than General Theology, where the other thread is.

Anyway, I was just browsing YouTube and found this wonderful clip from 1956 of Abp. Sheen (then Bp. Sheen) appearing on "What's My Line" as the mystery guest, speaking French (Mon Dieu! Quelle mysterieux!), and I think it's pretty great, so I figured maybe you guys might too. Enjoy! :)

I LOVE him! Fabulous! Thank you! :D

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0