Southampton
✟41,282.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Here is an incident which happened yesterday during a recording of our priest celebrating a Eucharist at our local parish church. At the most appropriate possible moment a coincidence happens which is recorded as a hisorical event you can watch yourself. I would like to believe it was actually a sparrow that flashed past at that very instant, but it was probably a sea gull. Still it was a remarkable coincidence and so absolutely appropriately punctuated the words of Jesus, "You are of greater value than many sparrows" with a feathered period sent from God.

https://twitter.com/Chartnavigator/status/1274834518021636103

Reactions: Dave L

Johan_1988

Jun 17, 2019
Durban
✟30,451.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I had sparrows coming into my room in all the time. One I screamed Jesus loudly three times and one came flying in. I have have closed the hole (for a old A/C split unit pipe) now with a piece of cardboard. I love sparrows ,but I don't like the lice they carry.

• Informative
Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0

Philip_B

Bread is Blessed & Broken Wine is Blessed & Poured
Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2016
Swansea, NSW, Australia
Visit site
✟610,727.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I recall an Evensong at St Jude's Randwick, as the Rector rose and began to sing the 3rd Collect there was an area wide power outage, so as the Rector sang 'LIGHTEN our darkness, we beseech thee, O Lord' we were plunged into utter darkness, and the organ sighed into silence.

Upvote 0