Diocese of Tucson
✟74,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have to say, I actually have it under control over here. The thing is, if you want to build and you want to build big you have to be organized. I spend a lot of time sorting and resorting. Since my latest project is the B16, the papal intergalactic emmissarial space ship, is mostly grey, yellow and white, most of my black, red and blue Lego are stored away in buckets. I've decided I like sorting by color. Even if I'm not building anything I like to admire my trays of Lego. I'll post some pictures. They're really pretty.

I repurposed a large acrylic paint display from work. It has with drawers with four compartments each. Lego looks really good in it. Most of my grey and green Lego is tied up in my church and in the B16. I find it's a good way to store Lego. I can't imagine ever dismantling it. I really like living with my own church. I've designed the B16 to come apart in easy to handle pieces. Currently it's standing on it's tail end. Once I get the engines on that might have to change.

I also have large red and yellow cross that's a tad taller than I am. I've never really documented it. It began as a Lenten project about 13 years ago.

I'll try to post some pictures of my Lego room sometime. I've taken over the better part of our guest room. My wife insists that I keep half the bed clear so she has a quiet place to sleep when I'm snoring.

Upvote 0