Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
What if I told you I don't believe Jesus is the Christ?.

NOW HOLD ON AND STAY WITH ME I SAID THAT FOR A REASON.

God gave you a conscience. To do right. Or to do evil.

Why I said that is because clearly you can sense thru your conscience that something I said was not right.

That calibrated conscience that is inline with the Holy Spirit would of told you something isn't right.

If you go to school and you sense something isn't right you feel a little bell go off in your soul.

One of the clearest indicators to see is that God gave you a bell to ring when things aren't right.

Your conscience can become broken. Calling evil good and good evil.

That's what sin does to the heart. It breaks the Ten commandments tablet over your heart. It can be seared as with a hot iron.

For me to say with all who know me here that I don't believe in Jesus should of dinged your conscience to the Holy Spirit that something isn't right.

We knew before we even thought that murder was wrong that it was wrong. Who in the world put that there if your an atheist and don't believe any of the simple truths that there is a God of Moral Laws.

Please consider that you have been given this life, what makes you think you wouldn't have another?

To clear up confusion only the wise will be able to discern what I was trying to say.

Jesus is the Son of God.

I was showing you the simple proof that there is a God.

Edited. My OCD had to correct the typos.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

Invalidusername

May 11, 2018
Battle Creek
✟70,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So you're saying conscience is evidence that God exists? It's definitely a possibility. The Bible makes it clear that God gave us a natural conscience. However we can deny and suppress that to the point where it no longer exists. So how do you convince those people who have suppressed their conscience to the point where they no longer have one? How can unbelievers who don't have a conscience agree with your post?

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
AMBASSADOR HAT

Please read the Statement of Purpose for this forum. Christian Advice is a forum where members ask for Biblical advice. Threads designed to give advice should go into the My Two Cents subforum.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Ok can you transfer it there?
I will request it. If you want, you can also open a support ticket in the Contact Us (see the bottom of the screen) asking for it to be moved. Thanks for working with us on this :)

Reactions: dabro
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
What if I told you I don't believe Jesus is the Christ?.

NOW HOLD ON AND STAY WITH ME I SAID THAT FOR A REASON.

God gave you a conscience. To do right. Or to do evil.

Why I said that is because clearly you can sense thru your conscience that something I said was not right.

That calibrated conscience that is inline with the Holy Spirit would of told you something isn't right.

If you go to school and you sense something isn't right you feel a little bell go off in your soul.

One of the clearest indicators to see is that God gave you a bell to ring when things aren't right.

Your conscience can become broken. Calling evil good and good evil.

That's what sin does to the heart. It breaks the Ten commandments tablet over your heart. It can be seared as with a hot iron.

For me to say with all who know me here that I don't believe in Jesus should of dinged your conscience to the Holy Spirit that something isn't right.

We knew before we even thought that murder was wrong that it was wrong. Who in the world put that there if your an atheist and don't believe any of the simple truths that there is a God of Moral Laws.

Please consider that you have been given this life, what makes you think you wouldn't have another?

To clear up confusion only the wise will be able to discern what I was trying to say.

Jesus is the Son of God.

I was showing you the simple proof that there is a God.

Edited. My OCD had to correct the typos.

Thank you dabro, this is a good reminder and food for thought. :)

Upvote 0

YesMe

Aug 18, 2016
Earth
✟29,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You're right, knowing what is good and what is not comes from God.Otherwise people choose on their own what is good and what is bad, but this is a personal choice, it has nothing to do with the truth.I give you an example, I go to shop to buy something but when it's time to pay, the seller makes a mistake and I have to pay much less than I should pay.Now, in my mind, this is good for me, BUT here comes God and says - "Son, this is not a good thing, you become a thief even in this situation, because you know about seller's mistake, do the right thing".Sadly, in the world we live in, each moment people define good and evil according to their selfish desires.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dabro

A child of the living God.
Aug 31, 2008
Newalla Ok.
Visit site
✟89,427.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Guys I didn’t deny Judea in what I said.

My example is like telling you.

I’m about to murder someone. Your conscience should of picked up in it and told you that something wasn’t right. I was showing you all the radar we all have inside of us.

Upvote 0