A Joke from Xinjiang, China (or called East Turkestan by some)

Yusuphhai

Messianic Arabic-Semitic Chinese
Oct 19, 2005
Beijing China
✟170,231.00
Country
China
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
阿凡提拜訪巴依老爺。巴依老爺正在燉雞。阿凡提聞到了香味,就說:“真香啊”。巴依說:“雞的香味是雞的一部分,所以要付錢”。阿凡提拿出一袋錢幣,晃蕩蕩作響,巴依伸手要接。阿凡提問:“聽到了嗎?”,巴依說:“聽到了”。阿凡提說:“錢的響聲是錢的一部分,所以我已經付過錢了”。

Avanti visited the Land Lord Bayi. Bayi was stewing chicken. Avanti smelled the fragrance and said, "It's really fragrant." Bayi said, "The aroma of chicken is part of the chicken, so you have to pay. "Avanti took out a bag of coins, swaying and making a noise, and Bayi reached out to pick them up. Avanti withdrawed the bag and asked, "Did you hear the sound of coins?" Bayi said, "I heard" . Avanti said, "The sound of money is part of the money, so I have already paid for the aroma of chicken."

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟399,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
阿凡提拜訪巴依老爺。巴依老爺正在燉雞。阿凡提聞到了香味,就說:“真香啊”。巴依說:“雞的香味是雞的一部分,所以要付錢”。阿凡提拿出一袋錢幣,晃蕩蕩作響,巴依伸手要接。阿凡提問:“聽到了嗎?”,巴依說:“聽到了”。阿凡提說:“錢的響聲是錢的一部分,所以我已經付過錢了”。

Avanti visited the Land Lord Bayi. Bayi was stewing chicken. Avanti smelled the fragrance and said, "It's really fragrant." Bayi said, "The aroma of chicken is part of the chicken, so you have to pay. "Avanti took out a bag of coins, swaying and making a noise, and Bayi reached out to pick them up. Avanti withdrawed the bag and asked, "Did you hear the sound of coins?" Bayi said, "I heard" . Avanti said, "The sound of money is part of the money, so I have already paid for the aroma of chicken."
This is great, if you have any more i'd love to hear em

• Friendly
Reactions: Yusuphhai
Upvote 0