Aug 7, 2016
Lexington, KY 40517
Visit site
✟332,574.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Two young engineers applied for a single position at a computer company. They both had the same qualifications. In order to determine which individual to hire, the applicants were asked to take a test by the Department manager.

Upon completion of the test, both men missed only one of the questions. The manager went to the first applicant and said, “Thank you for your interest, but we’ve decided to give the job to the other applicant."

"And why would you be doing that? We both got 9 of the 10 questions correct,” asked the rejected applicant.

"We have based our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you missed,” said the Department manager.

“And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?” the rejected applicant inquired.

“Simple,” said the Department manager, “Your fellow applicant put down on question #5, ‘I don’t know.’ You put down, "Neither do I."

Quasar92

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Two young engineers applied for a single position at a computer company. They both had the same qualifications. In order to determine which individual to hire, the applicants were asked to take a test by the Department manager.

Upon completion of the test, both men missed only one of the questions. The manager went to the first applicant and said, “Thank you for your interest, but we’ve decided to give the job to the other applicant."

"And why would you be doing that? We both got 9 of the 10 questions correct,” asked the rejected applicant.

"We have based our decision not on the correct answers, but on the question you missed,” said the Department manager.

“And just how would one incorrect answer be better than the other?” the rejected applicant inquired.

“Simple,” said the Department manager, “Your fellow applicant put down on question #5, ‘I don’t know.’ You put down, "Neither do I."

Quasar92

LOL! This is hilarious.

(i at first glance thought this was gonna be a prayer request, and i was all set to pray for you for the job interview)

Reactions: Quasar92
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
LOL! This is hilarious.

(i at first glance thought this was gonna be a prayer request, and i was all set to pray for you for the job interview)
Me too lol.

Received a laugh instead. :)

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0