Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
Yes Chavak I did say that. I was a Jew who was raised Christian as a boy.

Do my genetics still count on this forum?? Good grief.

Yes they do. Orthodox Judaism holds that if your mother was Jewish, you have a convenantal obligation to the Torah, whether you accept that or not.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yonah_mishael

הֱיֵה קודם כל בן אדם
Jun 14, 2009
Tel Aviv, Israel
Visit site
✟27,173.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
How can a Jew hear a number?

2-5-200-5-20

5-6-300-5-10-50

6-2-5-40-5

How can a number be evil?

בהרהך
הושהין
ובהמה

?

Reactions: ContraMundum
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FlameofYah

Oct 17, 2014
✟295.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
The easiest way to write 666 in Gematria is Samek-Tau-Wau-Resh, and it spells out the Hebrew word "secret", which means the name of the antichrist is secret, hidden until the time he is revealed.

Then why does it say for those with understanding to calculate it? The phonetic pronunciation of the number is:

בּהרהכ הוּשׂהינ וֹבּהמה

I would challenge anyone to try to use this method with any other name. The chances of hitting this number dead on are astronomical. Written languages change over time but the phonetics of that language have relatively stayed the same. Feel free to mock all you want. But this forum has been warned.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FlameofYah

Oct 17, 2014
✟295.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Here is the second witness by Yeshua. I first discredited this video. But upon further examination I have concluded that this man has made an incredible find.

DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST? - YouTube

By the way. Does anyone know what the name בּהרהכ הוּשׂהינ וֹבּהמה actually means?

12How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isa 14:12

Upvote 0

Hoshiyya

Spenglerian
Mar 5, 2013
✟24,676.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Then why does it say for those with understanding to calculate it? The phonetic pronunciation of the number is:

בּהרהכ הוּשׂהינ וֹבּהמה

I would challenge anyone to try to use this method with any other name. The chances of hitting this number dead on are astronomical. Written languages change over time but the phonetics of that language have relatively stayed the same. Feel free to mock all you want. But this forum has been warned.

"The chances of hitting this number dead on are astronomical. "

What do you mean?
I just gave you a four-letter word that totals 666. STWR. The meaning is contextually relevant as well.

(Of course, it could be that the name of the antichrist literally is Satur, meaning "Secret" or "Hidden".)

Upvote 0

FlameofYah

Oct 17, 2014
✟295.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
No prophet. Just a follower.

If you phonetically pronounce the name BHO you have a name with the numerical equivalent of six hundred and sixty six. I would sit and ponder the statistical probability of this fact. If you pronounce the name BHO you are literally saying the following blasphemy:

Blessed be the morning light on high!

”Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea,” “…and on his heads a blasphemous name.”

—Revelation 13:1

Upvote 0