✟8,922.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear my brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I'm a Historians of the Arab Christians, Eastern Christianity and the Russian Studies Program-concentrated on the Russian Orthodox Church and the Russian Missionary of the Russian Empire.

My name is Edwar Makhoul, I'm a Palestinian Christian from Israel, the Galilee and I'm a Melkite Greek Catholic which is the Biggest Christian Arab community in Israel.

yes I have already written a book in English about: "The Role of Arab Christians in the Palestinian National Movement: From the Revolt Against Ibrahim Pasha to Al-Aqsa Intifada".

Therefore, now I'm writing a new Book about :"The Roots of Arab Christians: From the Origins of Christianity to the Latin Crusader Kingdoms".

because Fr. Gabriel Nadaf, the Greek Orthodox Priest of Nazareth argues that Arab Christians are not originally ARabs but they are Greeks, Copts, Phoenicians and Assyrians.

Yours,
Edwar Makhoul
a PhD Candidate
Oxford University
St. Anthony's College

grandvizier1006

I don't use this anymore, but I still follow Jesus
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2014
MS
✟664,118.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Sounds like a book I'd be interested in! I've lately been wanting to learn about the non-Western portions of the Christian faith. Are these books in English, and could I just buy them at a store or are they more professional?

Upvote 0