✟7,954.00
Country
Korea, Republic Of
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
en-maincover-therighteous-forcf.jpg

Hey everyone! I’m a Christian cartoonist.

I’ve been working on historical thriller series called <Remember the Righteous> based on the 1st century when Jesus was alive.

A policeman named ‘Joshua’ who works for Herod Antipas gets involved in a mysterious case including his daughter ‘Rhoda’ and gets trapped in a power juggle between those with authorities like Herod family, the priest family, Roman military, and etc… In his journey, he gets meet John the Baptist and Jesus at the end as well.

It portrays ‘righteousness’ within each person and also questions what ‘righteousness’ truly is. As of today, 1st-6th episodes have been uploaded on ECCLL COMICS (website link below). New episode gets uploaded every Friday, and it’s free!

Remember The Righteous Episode 01(click here)

I’d appreciate it so much if you could give me any comments or feedbacks after reading my work. Thanks guys!!

Resha Caner

Expert Fool
Sep 16, 2010
✟155,600.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You are a skilled cartoonist! But I do have one question --- why do your bad guys look oriental?

The artist is Korean, so maybe for the same reason European artists portray a Caucasian Jesus ... and the same reason Mary Queen of Scots was suddenly a feminist in a recent movie.

Upvote 0