Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Is it just a koinkidink that God made "man" in His image?

That Jesus Christ was born a "man" and that God refers to ALL of Himself as He. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

Why do we need something tangible in your words to say God is male? Aren't you just looking for a way out of your own non-biblical views?

You are 'creating' a God you would like to have. And missing in that, finding out who God is. God doesn't change so you on are on a futile journey, but whatever floats your boat.
I think you struggle so much with answering my reply because, as I've asked a few times now, what is it that is supposed to be male about God. Noone can seem to reply to this except saying thats how the bible refers to God... "He". But my easy reply is that it is just using a personification and like calling a boat "She". Now Ive given you and anyone else several opportunities to say exactly what it is thats male about God and since noone can it seems to me this church in the OP was quite entitled to think of God as "She" since its no more logical than calling him "he" - as much as you want it to be that way.

Upvote 0