Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Just after walking out of my apartment complex, I felt like I had stepped on something that was made of rubber. I turned around to look at what I had stepped on and it was a toad. The poor thing was suffering so I decided I would go back in my apartment and kill the bugger out of mercy so he didn't have to suffer for so long before dying. In fact, there was a degree of blood on the pavement from me stepping on him. So I go to my apartment and get something to kill him with and just as I was about to open the first door of a set of doors to get out of the apartment complex, this thought entered my head: "Maybe I should pray for the toad to get healed". When I got to the second door, as these doors are made of windows, I saw the little guy just sitting there and I thought, "He doesn't seem to be injured at all." When I got all the way outside, I picked the toad up and examined him and he was completely fine! No apparent damage to him at all then! I was shocked and amazed when I had seen there was nothing wrong with him at all! I wanted to document this so I got my phone and took a picture of the toad AFTER I had stepped on him. I actually had the thought come into my mind that someone must have swapped toads from one that was injured to one that was not, but I tried to look for the blood that came from the toad and I couldn't find any evidence of the little guy getting damaged at all!

Here is a picture of the toad, I named him George!

imE6FAI.jpg