✟262,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Acts 6:5 (NASB20)
………….. and they chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit,………………..

Acts 11:24 (NASB20)
for he (Stephen) was a good man, and full of the Holy Spirit and faith………………

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faith and the Spirit go hand in hand, one cannot have one without the other…. Both are real, and both are to be the active power of life experienced in life by the believing soul…. The limiting factor being; that which one would have…. For faith and the Spirit have God’s ear, all else is self trying to have God’s ear, which is a vain attempt and not necessary because all is said and done and spoken in and through Christ….

But there is one thing more that scripture puts forth as necessary if one would be experienced in God…

That being the heart of one that would be good…. For Stephen is put forth as a good man, but how is that to be, for Stephen was as fallen as the next..? Stephen is put forth as a good man because His heart was willing to be moved towards the good, for if the heart resists the good, the heart resists the Spirit…For faith and the Spirit can only work through a good man, that being, one that would be good, not that one is good, but that one would be good… For this is the limiting factor, how much of that which is good and right would one have in one’s life..? Or in other words, how much righteousness would one have in one’s life….

For believing that there is a good and right, and that God is willing to make one into that good and right is the faith that the Spirit of God can work through and with…. For to the degree of this faith will be to the degree of the Spirit’s working….

For God is willing to work in the believer’s life in a deeper degree… For regardless of the degree, God is willing to work the deeper in, the heart that would be willing to embrace this truth is a heart that would be called; a good heart full of faith and the Holy Spirit….

In the Beloved, Not me

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Says who, where, when ?
Scripture teaches that humanity fell when Adam fell… I hold true this means all have the same fallen nature and need the same salvation….

If you differ, may God bless your endeavors….

A fellow believer, Not me

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Scripture teaches that humanity fell when Adam fell… I hold true this means all have the same fallen nature and need the same salvation….

If you differ, may God bless your endeavors….

A fellow believer, Not me
It wasn't a question about being naturally sinful when born a man, as all mankind is indeed fallen.

Rather, your comparison of 'equality' of fallen-ness, as if one is as fallen as the next, which may or may not be supported in Scripture, and may or may not be more accurately examined when more context of your motives and meanings and such are realized some day ...

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It wasn't a question about being naturally sinful when born a man, as all mankind is indeed fallen.

Rather, your comparison of 'equality' of fallen-ness, as if one is as fallen as the next, which may or may not be supported in Scripture, and may or may not be more accurately examined when more context of your motives and meanings and such are realized some day ...
May God answer your inquiries….

As far as my motives, I commit myself to Him that judges righteously….

Be blessed in Him, Not me

Upvote 0