Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Our education didn't tell the truth, at least elite from education don't know the basic truth.

The basic truth is humans don't rely on evidence or proof to reach a truth. They mostly rely on faith in testimonies to reach such a truth.

All left is who can fool the mass of humans including the smartest, well whether it's speculation or advocate, a capable being named Satan can have the capability of fooling humans in mass through our own education system.

That said, when is the last you proved anything with evidence, while your brain is fed with everything in this world? We can be fed with every detail in this world without you doing a single proof or seeing a single evidence. This is how this reality operates.

"If you want us to believe, show us the evidence" <--- this is the biggest lie ever but works well to the educated.

We read daily news (which can be faked as put by Trump but we never prove them by ourselves), we read histories (this part is not provable basically, nor can be evidenced). We know for a fact that black holes (wow a science) exist but 99.99% humans (i.e., around 70 billion of us) don't actually have the evidence, because only few scientists professed in black holes can use the expensive equipment to get to the evidence. None of the above are relying on evidence or proof to reach the 99.99% humans. This is however uninformed by our education.
Does word salad come with word dressing?

• Haha
Reactions: Caliban
Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
The basic truth is humans don't rely on evidence or proof to reach a truth. They mostly rely on faith in testimonies to reach such a truth.
That's not true at all. I don't care a bit about another persons personal experience. It is relevant. I want evidence and nothing else. Maybe this is why so many Christians don't want to provide evidence.

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟235,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not true at all. I don't care a bit about another persons personal experience. It is relevant. I want evidence and nothing else. Maybe this is why so many Christians don't want to provide evidence.

What is the last time you actually proved anything while you are fed with all the facts in this world on a daily basis.

Do you prove daily news?

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟235,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does word salad come with word dressing?

You ever proved any daily news, or histories from books?

99.99% humans don't, even when Trump said that news can be faked. Face it. You don't have the courage or wisdom to face even a simple truth!

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You ever proved any daily news, or histories from books?

99.99% humans don't, even when Trump said that news can be faked. Face it. You don't have the courage or wisdom to face even a simple truth!
Are you suggesting I can’t handle the truth?!

Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
What is the last time you actually proved anything while you are fed with all the facts in this world on a daily basis.

Do you prove daily news?
That's not how proof works. Few things can be proven. Math concepts can be proven. Sound logical syllogisms can be proven. When it come to things like the news, a reader or view appropriates their confidence to the evidence. I often read about news that turns out to be misleading. I do not assume the news is always correct. I apply a confidence level to what I encounter. If the news says it will be 95 days today, I will likely think that is a reliable piece of information because of certain pieces of evidence: it was 67 yesterday, it's the middle of the summer, and the meteorologist is often correct. It is reasonable to place a high level of confidence given the evidence. However, if the same meteorologist said we were going to experience a tornado today, I would be highly skeptical because we are in California where they just do not occur. My level of confidence for the meteorologists claim diminishes according to the facts and information. I may not be impossible, and maybe the meteorologist turns out to be correct, but is probably not likely and my skepticism is rational.

Providing evidence for a claim does not mean you must provide proof. When I ask for evidence a god exists, I am asking to real life evidence that would lead a rational person to place a hight level of confidence in the claim that a god is true. Assuming the Christian believes the claims of Christianity are true already, it should be rather easy to say why they have a high level of confidence the claim is true. Few want to do that. My persona thinking is that they know they have believed for bad reasons.

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟235,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not how proof works. Few things can be proven. Math concepts can be proven.

In reality, no one proves anything but everyone is fed with every single fact in this world.

This is how it works. Get a clue!

Upvote 0

Hawkins

Supporter
Apr 27, 2005
Canada
✟235,114.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you suggesting I can’t handle the truth?!

No you can't. Even a simple truth as I pointed out. I simply showed so.

The simple truth is humans in majority don't rely on evidence nor proof to approach a truth of any kind. They mostly rely on faith in human testimonies to approach such a truth. They rely on an extreme minority who witnessed a truth in order to get to such a truth by faith.

So no, you are not capable of accepting a simple truth!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No you can't. Even a simple truth as I pointed out. I simply showed so.

The simple truth is humans in majority don't rely on evidence nor proof to approach a truth of any kind. They mostly rely on faith in human testimonies to approach such a truth. They rely on an extreme minority who witnessed a truth in order to get to such a truth by faith.

So no, you are not capable of accepting a simple truth!

I WANT THE TRUTH!

Upvote 0

Caliban

Jul 18, 2018
California
✟46,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Married
In reality, no one proves anything but everyone is fed with every single fact in this world.

This is how it works. Get a clue!
You don't need tone rude--Jesus doesn't like that. I don't think you understood my post my the response you gave.

Upvote 0