• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

A game: Have you ever...

Discussion in 'Golden Eagles (age 50 or older as of 2019)' started by NorwayUnn, Apr 5, 2007.

1. NorwayUnn

NorwayUnn -

+5,002
    Christian
    Married
    Let us ask each other questions beginning with ''have you ever'', - so post your answer and ask another question.

Here we begin:

Have you ever eaten breakfast for dinner? :)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. clairefish

clairefish Trying to do the right thing.

+784
    Christian
    Single
    i've eaten spaghetti for breakfast countless times. that's how i solve the problem of too much leftover spaghetti, springrain ;)

have you ever gone to bed before dark when you felt just fine?

3. faithopelove

faithopelove Veteran

+803
    Charismatic
    US-Republican
    I don't believe I have.

Have you ever witnessed to a total stranger.

4. NorwayUnn

NorwayUnn -

+5,002
    Christian
    Married
    No, I can't recall having done that, unless there have been strangers in the church when I have said something.

Have you ever been to Jerusalem, Israel?

5. Springrain

Springrain Well-Known Member

+2,934
    Christian
    Private
    yes

6. Springrain

+2,934
    Christian
    Private
    no

7. Springrain

+2,934
    Christian
    Private
    HAVE YOU EVER...........

floated down a river

8. sk8Joyful

sk8Joyful Well-Known Member

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Unni :hug:
    You're just the best :D (course, I just got done telling you that in PM ;))
    This is gonna be much FUN :clap: yeah!!! :p

Edited, to answer: Yes, sometimes we eat Pancakes & Sausages
    (along with our usual Egg-dishes), for *Supper*.

Annie :wave:

9. NorwayUnn

NorwayUnn -

+5,002
    Christian
    Married
    :wave:Glad you like this thread, dear Annie.

10. NorwayUnn

NorwayUnn -

+5,002
    Christian
    Married
    no.

hye gone fishing in a boat all alone?

11. Big Dave

Big Dave Senior Member

+81
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Yep I have done the fish alone in a boat thing.
    Have you ever ridden 1500 miles in 36 hours on a motorcycle?

12. sk8Joyful

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    I not only don't do that,
    much of the time, I don't go to Sleep, period ^_^ You see, with only 24-hours in a day - and
    a Zillion :p FUN activities to immerse :tutu: myself in, who's got time to even think :D about 'SLEEP' -
    let alone do it, LOL

Cheers! :clap: Annie :wave:

13. NorwayUnn

NorwayUnn -

+5,002
    Christian
    Married
    no.

hye walked on your hands for more than 5 minutes?

14. sk8Joyful

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Yes, I really enjoy :) Witnessing, including to strangers. Hmm, what's a 'stranger' ;)

Have you ever? availed yourself of opportunities, to encourage :thumbsup: people not just to LIVE :)...
    but more importantly, empower them with Courage, Determination, etc - such that
    (because you cared-Enough) they now 'enjoy living Joyfully'.

I love being :hug: engaged in this, my Calling :clap: Annie :wave:

15. sk8Joyful

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    No, but I'd like to visit :thumbsup: (maybe after JESUS CHRIST has returned, to save His people there)

Have you ever (self-taught in music), then
    gone on to serve as joyful :clap:Choir-director, for both Children & Adults.

This was soo much fun! :D Annie :wave:

16. clairefish

clairefish Trying to do the right thing.

+784
    Christian
    Single
    fishing alone is sooo peaceful. so quiet, so calming. nothing like riding on a motorcycle for 1500 miles i would imagine! my husband and i rode for five hundred miles at a stretch and that was enough for me.
    :)

"hye walked on your hands for more than 5 minutes?"
    when i was little we did it all the time. 'course, that was a thousand years ago.
    :)

have you ever put the milk in the microwave instead of the refrigerator?

17. sk8Joyful

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    No, but I've almost drowned :eek: (in the ocean, & in a lake) - & both times,
    because (relatives) took my life-jacket away :eek:, knowing I was just learning to swim. ~

(I plan to overcome that fear, & Learn how-to... yet :thumbsup:)

Have you ever - participated... in a *successful* :thumbsup: Resuscitation? ~ I have,
    many times. PRAISE :clap: GOD.

Annie :wave:

18. sk8Joyful

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    No, read my answer to Springrain, about
    my "current" avoidance, of anything bigger... than a bathtub ^_^

Have you ever,
    as the __Ice-skater__ *you dear Unni* are :), nailed 1-revolution :D jumps... successfully ?

(yeah, continue futzin' ^_^ around with 2-pre :blush: Waltz-jump skills) ~ Annie :wave:

19. sk8Joyful

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Kewl :)

Please :hug: answer my previous question, for *you :D specifically* :thumbsup: ~ Annie :wave:

20. sk8Joyful

+2,543
    Non-Denom
    Married
    No,

Have you ever *flown around the world, in less than 1 day*? ~ Annie :wave: