Warrior of Our Lady
Apr 10, 2005
Iowa
✟4,587.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I have a friend who has been batteling converting for a year now. She really hated the church and spoke badly about it because of her inner battle with the truth. Well now she has told me that she wants to do it. She wants to make the leap and come home!

She needs your prayers. She is scared out of her mind. Her parents are strong Lutherans and so alot of her friends. She has heard the call to Rome and she is ready to make the leap. Her and I will be speaking with a priest in the next few weeks. Please pray.

Pray to our Holy Mother for guidance and help.

Brother Justin <><

M

MissKittyFantastico

I will definately pray for her. :crossrc: I went through a similar thing when i converted. I didn't like the Church one bit. My family and some of my friends were all pentecostal...
My family didn't take it well. She is going to go through a tough time to begin with. But it will blow over. She is doing the 'right' thing...

I will be praying hard for her... :pray: :prayer:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.