• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

A free, "book" that needs suggestions/help! Read it before posting, plz~

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by WorthyCause4Christ, Oct 31, 2017.

1. WorthyCause4Christ

WorthyCause4Christ New Member

+9
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    Hello everyone, I am in need of help in writing this, "book". I have written quite a bit in one day. It's focus is on the harvest/labor and the preparation for it as well as a few tips for the spreading of the good seed.

It is more-so a motivational book rather than a full on guide though I do give a quick paragraph on casting out demons.

If you are good at this sort of thing I simply request help in scriptures that I may have overlooked or perhaps a topic. I'm trying to keep it short and precise. Less reading this, more reading your Holy Bible kinda thing.

www.reapandreturn.com OR book

To God be the glory! Praise Jesus Christ!

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+33,619
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Wishing you sucess with your book. God bless

3. WorthyCause4Christ

WorthyCause4Christ New Member

+9
    United States
    Christian
    Divorced
    I removed the book from online... Sorry. I need to write and not publish.

Thank you for the encouragement though @quietbloke