United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello,

Recently, I encountered what I would consider a calling of faith from God. For almost two decades, I was an atheist, from the age of 23 or thereabouts to the age of 42. Not just the “I don't think Jesus and God exist” type, but the “the biblical God is evil” type. I'd spent a long time analyzing the Holy Bible from a very biased, skeptical point of view. My incomplete, historically ignorant, and secular ethical viewpoint (I'd been educated in public school, with a strong science background, and my parents never took me to church, even though they believe in God) led me into despair; before the age of 23, I'd become a drunk, a stoner, and spent the next eight or so years attempting to deaden the fear and pain from the thought that my Creator was a vile being on par with Charles Manson. Later on in life, I fell into the use of even worse activities. I have faith that God let me fall into such so as to teach me the futility and foulness of such things. It was His wrath, or perhaps simply the lack of His blessings due to my very short-sighted belief system. I degraded myself to the point that, from what I think is God's point of view, I needed to “be scourged with the burning iron rods of jealousy, suspicion, fear, anger, and strife,” to quote Saint Augustine of Hippo. I feel a certain kinship with the man's experiences, though he woke up to Christ's message sooner than I did, and so he also inspires a certain envy in me. I honestly believe he gave me over to a depraved mind, due to my nearly unceasing sinning.

In my delusions and arrogance, I committed what would have been many a capital sin in the Old Testament, were Christians under it's law (admittedly, I still have yet to be baptized into Christ, I'm wondering if I should finish reading the Holy Bible first, and I fear I may have committed the unforgiveable sin given my drunken rantings against Holy God, or may have a devil living in me – I did some -awful- stuff); I did not guard my tongue well where the Lord is concerned. Never until I began to dimly understand the Gospel did I realize just what a friend we have in Jesus, God's only begotten son. I had cursed Him, His Father, and worse, or so I thought at the time. I still struggle with the idea that such is forgiveable – and I am not yet entirely certain. That in itself may also be a sign of the Almighty at work, for how can I develop faith if I have certainty instead? This I think may be a crucial thing to remember – God is sovereign, over us and over nature. Some may say that this makes Him a tyrant, as I once did. If He is so, He is a kind and merciful one, and one by right. Who else knows how the whole of Creation works, and even how our very minds work? All He requires of us is to have faith in Him. And forcing one's self to believe in Jesus and Our Father in Heaven -does- seem to work, at least in my experience. I know I had to, or perhaps that act was inspired of God – I feel it was something of both. A little bit of me, and a great deal of Him.

To my former brethren, the atheists, I give this message: Christ loves you. He loves us, for He came for the ungodly, the same as he came for all sinners, especially all who have become monsters in their own skins due to mounting folly throughout their lives. I do not think it is ever too late to admit that we do not know everything. Think of how in physics you cannot truly measure something at a tiny scale without affecting and changing the resulting measurement by the very action of observing it. We literally cannot know everything, because we change things even just by -trying- to make measurements. For eample, how many of you think the Deluge, the supposedly legendary flood weathered by Noah, was factual? Some say it was a regional flood, others say it was truly world-wide. A certain 2014 discovery in mantle-deep geology has shed new light on this – there is a layer of water-absorbent mineral (ringwoodite) right above a lot of lava. This could be the source of the “fountains of the deep” mentioned in the Scriptural tale. Look it up if you don't believe me. Skeptics will say that this isn't proof – the computer models don't allow for it. But what they don't tell you, likely because they don't realize it, is that no computer model is perfect. Models are created from data which then must be compared to observed reality, and then the model gets changed in an attempt to more closely predict the future. Biblicly, this could be considered a form on numerology or number-worship, or fortune-telling, or prophesy. Possibly false prophecy, as an honest scientist will have to admit that they don't know everything, and that their models are inherently imperfect. Also, how would they know when they had discovered everything there is to know? If you know of the Schrodinger's Cat thought experiment, we are quite literally the cat in the box from God's point of view. Consider it.

And feel free to point any would-be atheists you know to this testimony. It may save them the suffering I have gone through, God & Christ willing, and may He open their hearts and minds in truth, as it took Him to open my own. I might be editing and reposting this as God reveals more to me. Only He knows, I do not.

YahuahSaves

Nov 19, 2022
Melbourne
✟30,343.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That in itself may also be a sign of the Almighty at work, for how can I develop faith if I have certainty instead?
They say God is not a God of confusion, but he can certainly lead you into some pretty confusing circumstances in order to learn to rely on him.

• Agree
Reactions: David's Harp
Upvote 0

NotSparedTheRod

Nov 19, 2022
Kentucky
✟20,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What I am trying to find in your piece is the trigger, the one thing that changed your mind.
That I effectively became a devil worshipper, through my drug-fueled hate against God, and I believe I literally spoke with the Devil. Those voices meth users hear? I'm pretty sure they're him.

Reactions: LesSme
Upvote 0

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I'd spent a long time analyzing the Holy Bible from a very biased, skeptical point of view. My incomplete, historically ignorant, and secular ethical viewpoint (I'd been educated in public school, with a strong science background, and my parents never took me to church, even though they believe in God) led me into despair; before the age of 23, I'd become a drunk, a stoner, and spent the next eight or so years attempting to deaden the fear and pain from the thought that my Creator was a vile being on par with Charles Manson.
This explains a lot. There are Bible versions published by non-Christians, including at least one Bible version published by an atheist. Unfortunately, I believe nearly all Bible versions are heavily biased in one way or another, even to the point of changing the Hebrew or Greek text into an exact opposite meaning. There are Christians using Bibles that are clearly mistranslated in such a way as to make a mockery of God, yet the Christians are too innocent to see this. "The Brick Bible" is an example of this.

I am sure all Heaven rejoices at your conversion. May Yahweh bless your new life, in Yeshua HaMashiach.

John 14:8-21 explains the true nature and personality of Yahweh the Father, it is the same as Yahweh the Son:

8 Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us." 9 Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10 Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?

God is not evil. He is revealed to us in the Son.

Upvote 0

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
That I effectively became a devil worshipper, through my drug-fueled hate against God, and I believe I literally spoke with the Devil. Those voices meth users hear? I'm pretty sure they're him.
I have spoken to people that "hear voices". I am convinced these are demons or the devil. A coworker of mine, told me his cousin? had an imaginary friend. This imaginary "friend" told her to murder people. The idea of voices in someone's head telling them to do bad things has become like a meme. But these voices are real. The devil and demons are telepathic. They communicate with people in their thoughts and dreams.

Schizophrenia is often believed to be demonic possession, because, probably most cases are actual demon possession.

Good thing you escaped from the devil before it was too late. God does not want the wicked to perish, but rather that they repent and be saved. 2 Peter 3:9.

Be blessed

Upvote 0

NotSparedTheRod

Nov 19, 2022
Kentucky
✟20,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have spoken to people that "hear voices". I am convinced these are demons or the devil. A coworker of mine, told me his cousin? had an imaginary friend. This imaginary "friend" told her to murder people. The idea of voices in someone's head telling them to do bad things has become like a meme. But these voices are real. The devil and demons are telepathic. They communicate with people in their thoughts and dreams.

Schizophrenia is often believed to be demonic possession, because, probably most cases are actual demon possession.

Good thing you escaped from the devil before it was too late. God does not want the wicked to perish, but rather that they repent and be saved. 2 Peter 3:9.

Be blessed
I haven't been saved yet I think, because I haven't been baptized. The voices really do seem to hate me for that. I do fea that I did indeed blasphem the Holy Ghost. I'd beg people to pray for this unbaptized one, as I've been trying to find a minister or pastor to baptize me, but it takes more time than I thought. Thanks for the perspective though!

Upvote 0

David's Harp

Dec 7, 2021
Scotland
✟46,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

Recently, I encountered what I would consider a calling of faith from God. For almost two decades, I was an atheist, from the age of 23 or thereabouts to the age of 42. Not just the “I don't think Jesus and God exist” type, but the “the biblical God is evil” type. I'd spent a long time analyzing the Holy Bible from a very biased, skeptical point of view. My incomplete, historically ignorant, and secular ethical viewpoint (I'd been educated in public school, with a strong science background, and my parents never took me to church, even though they believe in God) led me into despair; before the age of 23, I'd become a drunk, a stoner, and spent the next eight or so years attempting to deaden the fear and pain from the thought that my Creator was a vile being on par with Charles Manson. Later on in life, I fell into the use of even worse activities. I have faith that God let me fall into such so as to teach me the futility and foulness of such things. It was His wrath, or perhaps simply the lack of His blessings due to my very short-sighted belief system. I degraded myself to the point that, from what I think is God's point of view, I needed to “be scourged with the burning iron rods of jealousy, suspicion, fear, anger, and strife,” to quote Saint Augustine of Hippo. I feel a certain kinship with the man's experiences, though he woke up to Christ's message sooner than I did, and so he also inspires a certain envy in me. I honestly believe he gave me over to a depraved mind, due to my nearly unceasing sinning.

In my delusions and arrogance, I committed what would have been many a capital sin in the Old Testament, were Christians under it's law (admittedly, I still have yet to be baptized into Christ, I'm wondering if I should finish reading the Holy Bible first, and I fear I may have committed the unforgiveable sin given my drunken rantings against Holy God, or may have a devil living in me – I did some -awful- stuff); I did not guard my tongue well where the Lord is concerned. Never until I began to dimly understand the Gospel did I realize just what a friend we have in Jesus, God's only begotten son. I had cursed Him, His Father, and worse, or so I thought at the time. I still struggle with the idea that such is forgiveable – and I am not yet entirely certain. That in itself may also be a sign of the Almighty at work, for how can I develop faith if I have certainty instead? This I think may be a crucial thing to remember – God is sovereign, over us and over nature. Some may say that this makes Him a tyrant, as I once did. If He is so, He is a kind and merciful one, and one by right. Who else knows how the whole of Creation works, and even how our very minds work? All He requires of us is to have faith in Him. And forcing one's self to believe in Jesus and Our Father in Heaven -does- seem to work, at least in my experience. I know I had to, or perhaps that act was inspired of God – I feel it was something of both. A little bit of me, and a great deal of Him.

To my former brethren, the atheists, I give this message: Christ loves you. He loves us, for He came for the ungodly, the same as he came for all sinners, especially all who have become monsters in their own skins due to mounting folly throughout their lives. I do not think it is ever too late to admit that we do not know everything. Think of how in physics you cannot truly measure something at a tiny scale without affecting and changing the resulting measurement by the very action of observing it. We literally cannot know everything, because we change things even just by -trying- to make measurements. For eample, how many of you think the Deluge, the supposedly legendary flood weathered by Noah, was factual? Some say it was a regional flood, others say it was truly world-wide. A certain 2014 discovery in mantle-deep geology has shed new light on this – there is a layer of water-absorbent mineral (ringwoodite) right above a lot of lava. This could be the source of the “fountains of the deep” mentioned in the Scriptural tale. Look it up if you don't believe me. Skeptics will say that this isn't proof – the computer models don't allow for it. But what they don't tell you, likely because they don't realize it, is that no computer model is perfect. Models are created from data which then must be compared to observed reality, and then the model gets changed in an attempt to more closely predict the future. Biblicly, this could be considered a form on numerology or number-worship, or fortune-telling, or prophesy. Possibly false prophecy, as an honest scientist will have to admit that they don't know everything, and that their models are inherently imperfect. Also, how would they know when they had discovered everything there is to know? If you know of the Schrodinger's Cat thought experiment, we are quite literally the cat in the box from God's point of view. Consider it.

And feel free to point any would-be atheists you know to this testimony. It may save them the suffering I have gone through, God & Christ willing, and may He open their hearts and minds in truth, as it took Him to open my own. I might be editing and reposting this as God reveals more to me. Only He knows, I do not.
I'm sorry friend, I noticed your post the other day and had meant to reply. Reading it again just now has made no less impact upon me.
First off, thanks for sharing your story. I can identify with a lot of it - being a former 'stoner' myself. The first thing that jumps out at me is your sincerity towards Christ. The next thing is your worry over committing the unforgivable sin. Do you really think that someone who is able to commit this sin would be interested in following Christ? This is a genuine question, because I'm not sure anyone who sincerely commits this act would be able to follow, or even be interested, in Christ. To me, this sin is one one of unrepentance; therefore if you repent, God is able and willing to bring you through. God Bless you my friend. He looks at the heart.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟37,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Baptism is the outward symbol of your inward(spiritual) state. It is good to be baptized, but it is possible to be saved if you don't get an opportunity to be baptized.

Just stay on the narrow path, and when the devil sees that his attacks are now useless on you, he will leave you alone and bother someone else.

Reactions: TheLastGeek
Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi NotSparedTheRod,

As I read your post, there are a few things that came to mind.

God does the choosing, not our decisoin, Ephesians 1:4. it's God that makes us holy before Him in Christ Jesus. We are nothing but sinful creatures to God so it doesn't matter what you have done, because in Jesus, we are washed clean. This is the grace offered to us.

It also seems impossible that you did not believe in God, because you said you analyzed the Bible to judge God. The question is why did you need to go to God's book, the Bible to analyze Him if you didn't believe in Him? This is a testament to God's truth, that it is God who does the calling no matter what frame of mind we are in.

God also gives us repentance as we cannot repent on our own - 2 Timothy 2:25.

God's Word is Spirit, and as you read His Word even to object to Him, the Spirit of God worked in you to change your mind, Hebrews 4:12.

God bless you and know that it is by His Spirit says the LORD, Zechariah 4:6. (not by man's power, not by man's might)

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟762,613.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
God does the choosing, not our decisoin, Ephesians 1:4. it's God that makes us holy before Him in Christ Jesus. We are nothing but sinful creatures to God so it doesn't matter what you have done, because in Jesus, we are washed clean. This is the grace offered to us.

Amen. Yeah TC try not to worry too much about the unforgivable sin. Demons like to torment new believers who lived prodigal lives about it. But you would not be here if that was your reality. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m wondering if by unforgivable it means you will be punished for it not that you can never get into heaven whereas any other sin can be forgiven which in this interpretation means you don’t have to be punished for it.
The unforgivable sin is anyone who has not accepted Jesus. Their sin is unforgivable because they have no savior to take away their sin. So they are left with sin that is unforgivable. A believer in Christ who sins, their sin is not considered unforgivable because believers have an advocate that sits at the right hand of the Father in heaven, Jesus the Righteous.

Reactions: TheLastGeek
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Dec 12, 2022
Florida
✟17,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The unforgivable sin is anyone who has not accepted Jesus. Their sin is unforgivable because they have no savior to take away their sin. So they are left with sin that is unforgivable. A believer in Christ who sins, their sin is not considered unforgivable because believers have an advocate that sits at the right hand of the Father in heaven, Jesus the Righteous.
Besides blaspheming the holy spirit, the other unforgivable sin mentioned is getting mark of beast. If you got it on right hand, I’m wondering if you could just chop off your hand to be forgiven. Elsewhere in Bible Jesus talks about cutting off your hand or gouging out your eye to avoid going to hell.

Upvote 0

NotSparedTheRod

Nov 19, 2022
Kentucky
✟20,250.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
An update. I posted this on Bluelight.org as well. It's a drug use site and I'm hoping that it will help faithful people there find Jesus, especially those seeking to end their addictions, as there is a faith and spirituality section. Itb gives me hope, at least. Especially for those who hear voices, as methamphetamine abuse caused me to hear (and I still do, to a certain level).,

Recently, I encountered what I would consider a calling of faith from God. For almost two decades, I was a drug addicted atheist, from the age of 23 or thereabouts to the age of 42. Not just the “I don't think Jesus and God exist” type, but the “the biblical God is evil” type. I'd spent a long time analyzing the Holy Bible from a very biased, skeptical point of view. My incomplete, historically ignorant, and secular ethical viewpoint (I'd been educated in public school, with a strong science background, and my parents never took me to church, even though they believe in God) led me into despair; before the age of 23, I'd become a drunk, a stoner, a meth addict, and spent the next twenty or so years attempting to deaden the fear and pain from the thought that my Creator was a vile being on par with Charles Manson. Later on in life, I fell into the use of even worse activities. I have faith that God let me fall into such so as to teach me the futility and foulness of such things. It was His wrath, or perhaps simply the lack of His blessings due to my very short-sighted belief system. I degraded myself to the point that, from what I think is God's point of view, I needed to “be scourged with the burning iron rods of jealousy, suspicion, fear, anger, and strife,” to quote Saint Augustine of Hippo. I feel a certain kinship with the man's experiences, though he woke up to Christ's message sooner than I did, and so he also inspires a certain envy in me. I honestly believe God gave me over to a depraved mind, due to my nearly unceasing sinning and pursuit of physical gratification.

In my delusions and arrogance, I committed what would have been many a capital sin in the Old Testament, were Christians under it's law (admittedly, I still have yet to be baptized into Christ, I'm wondering if I should finish reading the Holy Bible first, and I fear I may have committed the unforgivable sin given my drunken rantings against Holy God, or may have a devil living in me – I did some -awful- stuff); I did not guard my tongue well where the Lord is concerned. Never until I began to dimly understand the Gospel did I realize just what a friend we have in Jesus, God's only begotten son. I had cursed Him, His Father, and worse, or so I thought at the time. I still struggle with the idea that such is forgivable, but it is. That in itself may also be a sign of the Almighty at work, for how can I develop faith if I have certainty instead? This I think may be a crucial thing to remember – God is sovereign, over us and over nature. Some may say that this makes Him a tyrant, as I once did. If He is so, He is a kind and merciful one, and one by right. Who else knows how the whole of Creation works, and even how our very minds work? All He requires of us is to have faith in Him, and pray to Him though Christ. Forcing one's self to believe in Jesus and Our Father in Heaven -does- seem to work, at least in my experience. I know I had to, or perhaps that act was inspired of God – I feel it was something of both. A little bit of me, and a great deal of Him. Another fact: I prayed to God to get rid of my cravings for methamphetamine, and He answered. It took some time – about a week or so – and they just disappeared. No more cravings, and a sort of added disgust for the very thought of ever doing methamphetamine ever again. A true gift from God and Jesus Christ for one in my position.

To my former brethren, the atheists and addicts, I give this message: Christ loves you. He loves us, for He came for the ungodly, the same as He came for all sinners, especially all who have become monsters in their own skins due to mounting folly throughout their lives. I do not think it is ever too late to admit that we do not know everything. Think of how in physics you cannot truly measure something at a tiny scale without affecting and changing the resulting measurement by the very action of observing it. We literally cannot know everything, because we change things even just by -trying- to make measurements. For eample, how many of you think the Deluge, the supposedly legendary flood weathered by Noah, was factual? Some say it was a regional flood, others say it was truly world-wide. A certain 2014 discovery in mantle-deep geology has shed new light on this – there is a layer of water-absorbent mineral (ringwoodite) right above a lot of lava. This could be the source of the “fountains of the deep” mentioned in the Scriptural tale. Look it up if you don't believe me. Skeptics will say that this isn't proof – the computer models don't allow for it. But what they don't tell you, likely because they don't realize it, is that no computer model is perfect. Models are created from data which then must be compared to observed reality, and then the model gets changed in an attempt to more closely predict the future. Biblical, this could be considered a form on numerology or number-worship, or fortune-telling, or prophesy. Possibly false prophecy, as an honest scientist will have to admit that they don't know everything, and that their models are inherently imperfect. Also, how would they know when they had discovered everything there is to know? If you know of the Schrodinger's Cat thought experiment, we are quite literally the cat in the box from God's point of view. Consider it.

And feel free to point any would-be atheists you know or those seeking to kill their drug cravings to this testimony. It may save them the suffering I have gone through, God & Christ willing, and may He open their hearts and minds in truth, as it took Him to open my own. Go to church, pray to God through Jesus Christ, and patiently await his help. It really works.

someoneig
someoneig
I am not a drug addict,but I relate to a lot in your posts except,I am a horrible person,a monster even,I did truely horrible sins and the issue is im still in the struggling stage,struggling w my faith,w seeing God as evil,except I also believe I truly did the unforgivable sin out of my stupidity,arrogance and ignorance and idk what I should now,do you think God can save me
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Besides blaspheming the holy spirit, the other unforgivable sin mentioned is getting mark of beast. If you got it on right hand, I’m wondering if you could just chop off your hand to be forgiven. Elsewhere in Bible Jesus talks about cutting off your hand or gouging out your eye to avoid going to hell.
If you think about the old testament law that existed at that time, then for the pharisees who rejected the power of the Holy Ghost, their sin would be unforgivable.
The new testament had not come in as Jesus had not died to offer forgiveness of sin through the shedding of His Blood.

Forgiveness for sins during the told testament, the law of Moses, was to go to the priest and sacrifice an animal by the shedding of the animals blood. These pharisees were not righteous and were not even following the law of moses at that time.

Forgiveness for sins under the new testament is by Jesus Christ who shed his blood for us. A person remains unrighteous if that person does not accept Jesus Christ. That person who does not accept Jesus Christ is judged based on Moses Law, and are already condemned. A believer in Christ is judged based on the Law of Life in Jesus Christ, by grace they are forgiven and made righteous.

So the sin against the Holy Ghost for a person who does not accept Christ is unforgeable and judged by the standards of the old testament law, the law of Moses, but under the new testament law, that person can ask for forgiveness in Christ Jesus, and be forgiven if he/she believes on Christ.

Many christians reject the Holy Ghost in Christ under the New Testament due to a lack of knowledge. That's why Apostle Paul tells us not to grieve the Holy Spirit. Grieving the Holy Spirit is a form of rejection because we are not following in the Power of the Holy Spirit.

How can we know spiritual things? We are not spiritual so it's impossible. Only by God's Spirit are we taught spiritual things because if we have the Holy Spirit given to the believer when we believes on Christ, the Holy Spirit does the work in him/her to make the change God wants to see.

The believer makes the same mistakes as the unbeliever, that is commits the same sin as the unbeliever. But the difference is the unbeliever who does not believe in Christ, and their sin cannot be forgiven. But the believer who does believer in Chris, their sins have been forgiven them, and the Holy Spirit is doing a work in them. That's the difference.

The unbeliever commits the unforgivable sin when he/she does not believe on Christ because they are judged by the law of condemnation, and they cannot be forgiven.

Cutting off your hand or gouging out your eye to avoid going to hell was a statement made to them under the old testament. Today to avoid going to hell is when we believe on Christ. It is only through Christ we are saved and avoid going to hell, and not of ourselves, nothing that we do. Cutting off your hands etc. is a form of woks that was required under the old testament law. We are not under law (old testament), but we are under grace (new testament).

We must know the two laws to know where we are today and what relates to believers in the bible. The new testament came into full force when Christ died on the cross, Hebrews 9:16-17. The old testament was nailed to that same cross, and taken out of the way, Colossians 2:14

God bless you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nov 24, 2011
✟45,437.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hello,

Congratulations. I wasn't raised in the church either, I had a few sources of influence that brought me to Christ, it's been.a 20 year journey of so of on again off again commitment, but my belief has never waned once I accepted Jesus. It has been a battle at times though so I appreciate your perspective.

Upvote 0