A Formal Challenge to Anyone Interested.

Melange_Thief

ROMANI ITE DOMUM
Mar 13, 2003
Right Behind You
Visit site
✟7,725.00
Faith
Atheist
I am issuing a challenge to the following people: Everyone. The first person to successfully translate the sentences in my sig into English will receive 50 blessings. If you can translate the sentences into Latin, then you get ABSOLUTELY NOTHING because that is the language these sentences are written in. Note that although it lacks definitive articles (i.e., the, a, der, die, das, eine, el, la, etc.), you must still correctly guess them. Good Luck to participants, as these make little sense.

Helix

Oct 2, 2003
Earth
✟357.00
Faith
Christian
I command a crazy insane city to cast its raging structure to approach suddenly yet civilly to go and give grace while carrying away thrashing, but what is more, the crazy citizen of the city to question a virtually impossible go go dancer, and to take ones petty self and ask for a sudden raging singing and yet mimic civility while singing about crazy necessities to two building structures in a foreign language and drop to your knees for the sake of boiling something delicious and to make a spectacle while doing so?

Reactions: Kristen
Upvote 0