A Florida couple has been charged after being caught getting groceries, washing their car, and walki

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You also had many instances of African medical staff contracting it in spite of wearing ppe, using soap and water, trying to avoid infection, and taking extra precautions.
There is never a 100% guarantee, even in highly specialized settings.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, I mean next thing you now people will gather to watch their communities and report crimes to the police. After that, it is pretty much non-stop to communism.
Better "Red" than dead?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
well it's time to stop playing games with diseases, the states is falling apart because too many ignorant and selfish people spreading lies, disease and missinformation.
Yes, I surprised how little people know about COVID-19. And I think their news source has to be lying to them. For people to be that clueless. I'm not just talking about on here . On Facebook, some people are just as bad.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,444.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
My reign of power would be very strict. So, its very good I'm not in power.
Of course they'd need to get out of the electric chair when someone would have to get executed.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A chemistry professor told me that viruses evolve in order to survive." It" survives by mutating so that hosts live long enough to spread the disease. That's why Ebola and other quick-killing outbreaks are more easily contained by quarantine. COVID-19 type viruses survive by being less deadly overall and get spread across a greater number of hosts.

And to me always increases the risk it mutates deadlier.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And to me always increases the risk it mutates deadlier.
Actually it mutates weaker so that hosts can live longer to spread it to more hosts. That makes it deadlier numbers wise as any vaccine will be less than 100%.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So living with Coronavirus is now illegal? Don’t leave the house? Don’t walk your pet? Perhaps they could have had groceries delivered and spared folks being around them. I know this is serious. But penalizing people for buying food sounds harsh.

Not as harsh as suggesting the "electric chair" .... good grief.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Actually it mutates weaker so that hosts can live longer to spread it to more hosts. That makes it deadlier numbers wise as any vaccine will be less than 100%.

well it mutates which ever way it will, but with how many are ignoring it, and already spread easily just a mutation that causes the storm *forget full name* would be pretty deadly.

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟331,271.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not as harsh as suggesting the "electric chair" .... good grief.
Monroe County has 1357 COVID-19 cases and 11 death so far. They could infected many people and caused a death. They new they had COVID-19, they have no excuses. They should be charged with attempted murder of the population 74,228 Monroe County and every county they went. But they wont. They cared more about washing their car. Then people, that have to work or buy food. No I think the electric chair is that harsh.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟718,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Monroe County has 1357 COVID-19 cases and 11 death so far. They could infected many people and caused a death. They new they had COVID-19, they have no excuses. They should be charged with attempted murder of the population 74,228 Monroe County and every county they went. But they wont. They cared more about washing their car. Then people, that have to work or buy food. No I think the electric chair is that harsh.

If they (the authorities) were so worried about them ... why did they charge them, $1,000 bail and then released them? Why not drop a nuclear bomb on China would that be enough "justice" for you? or I know .... let's put the entire nation of China though the electric chair ... one at a time ... because they put the entire world at risk.

How many people ... are ...in fact ... murdered in the US daily .... electrocute all those murderers?

Did they in in fact .... infect anyone? Can it be proven that they did?

Electric chair for being irresponsible?

Electrocution? Yeah ... a little extreme.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟455,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So living with Coronavirus is now illegal? Don’t leave the house? Don’t walk your pet? Perhaps they could have had groceries delivered and spared folks being around them. I know this is serious. But penalizing people for buying food sounds harsh.
She doesn't want to penalize them. She wants "these monsters" to "die by electric chair"?

WOW.

Upvote 0