A Florida couple has been charged after being caught getting groceries, washing their car, and walki

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟294,851.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
@coffee4u

I am not saying for one second that these individuals should have broken quarantine.

But masks? They save everyone... just stay 6 feet from them, and wear a mask, we good right?

Are 'quarantine absconders' somehow more deadly than an asymptomatic individual?

They are not, but, we know they are a danger and we don't know about who is asymptomatic.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes soon we will be jailed and killed and no one will come to our defense because we sat by when it happened to other groups and people.
Who has been executed for having COVID-19

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wasn't poo pooing what you said I was agreeing. You see the "experts" have lied so much I really don't know who to believe. If mask work like they say (silver bullet type of thing) then they have no reason to arrest anyone yet they did. So your right, you see I was not trying to be mean to you. :)
Nobody is saying anything is a silver bullet. You’re hyperbolic today.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The little gremlins got us good with covid. Set up bigger than Dallas. Let's see where we are in a year. Won't be the same, the gremlins will make sure of that.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
What Gates Foundation Mandate?
The mandate governors got on covid response. Putting infected people in nursing homes, jails, and prisons. I know conspiracy forum is that way.

• Haha
Reactions: ToddNotTodd
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The mandate governors got on covid response. Putting infected people in nursing homes, jails, and prisons. I know conspiracy forum is that way.
Do you need an Uber to take you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Honestly, I believe more people are arguing against what I am saying simply because I'm a Trump supporter, than for what I am actually saying. One way or another, we are being lied to.

People associate me to Trump and just clog their ears.

I wouldn't know who here is a Trump supporter unless they have a banner saying so. Not being American I don't pay that much attention. I was going by what you said and that alone.

I agree. Culpability/intent of action. I in no way condone such actions.
Glad to hear it.

I think irresponsibility is a huge thing these days.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reckon that was a lie, mask don't help I guess. One more lie on top of all the others the "experts" told us and others tried to shame us into. I would really know for sure do mask help or not. I know in Missouri a hairdresser tested positive for Covid and everyone wore a mask and no one got Covid. Guess in Florida mask don't work.

I would rather believe the Korean expert of 30 years who says masks do help.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wouldn't know who here is a Trump supporter unless they have a banner saying so. Not being American I don't pay that much attention. I was going by what you said and that alone.

Glad to hear it.

Just so you’ll know, I am not a Trump supporter.

• Haha
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are not, but, we know they are a danger and we don't know about who is asymptomatic.
Exactly.

Both are a potential danger. But by keeping away from others, and wearing a mask, both categories of people can help protect others.

When I go for a walk, I don’t often come into contact with anyone. Could I not wear a mask as I walk?

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just so you’ll know, I am not a Trump supporter.

I had wondered since your picture is quite obvious, but given the police height chart background, I thought satire was more likely. ^_^

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

I tend to take that more personally, like literally. I am the only person that can keep me safe. Why do I care what you are doing? I just need to be prepared in spite of you. If I am correctly adhering to practices and CDC guidelines, others actions are only a detriment to themselves. Because I am protecting myself.

Am I uncapable of removing myself from a situation and completely dependent on others acting appropriately? Is it impossible to be the one that others react to in social conditions? A polite and friendly 'excuse me please' works wonders. So does asking for help concerning their space. " Can you help me get through here? I don't want to get all up in your space, thanks." When I see someone being inconsiderate I avoid them. I step off the side walk. Or shield myself with the door as I hold it open for them.

I mean you only have 6 feet to worry about. This isn't brain surgery. I do not have to control the entire Walmart. Just 6 feet. And you don't even have to be rude or judgmental about it.

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I tend to take that more personally, like literally. I am the only person that can keep me safe. Why do I care what you are doing? I just need to be prepared in spite of you. If I am correctly adhering to practices and CDC guidelines, others actions are only a detriment to themselves. Because I am protecting myself.

Am I uncapable of removing myself from a situation and completely dependent on others acting appropriately? Is it impossible to be the one that others react to in social conditions? A polite and friendly 'excuse me please' works wonders. So does asking for help concerning their space. " Can you help me get through here? I don't want to get all up in your space, thanks." When I see someone being inconsiderate I avoid them. I step off the side walk. Or shield myself with the door as I hold it open for them.

I mean you only have 6 feet to worry about. This isn't brain surgery. I do not have to control the entire Walmart. Just 6 feet. And you don't even have to be rude or judgmental about it.

You should care what I am doing, if what I am doing puts you at risk.if I am irresponsible jerk who ignores the COVID stand here signs on the floor and crowds into you and coughs openly towards you while you wait in line, you should care.
(Just so we are clear I am immune-compromised and won't be doing anything pretty much. Yesterday was my first time shopping since May I think apart from needed trips to the doctor-yahoo how fun)

Those 3 women who flaunted the law and went to an illegal party in a COVID hot spot, came back 2 of them with COVID which caused at least half a dozen restaurants and a school to be closed down. They put other peoples lives, including children at risk, as well as those business owners incomes. All due to their own selfish irresponsibility.

Most people irresponsibility isn't so great, but small things like ignoring a sign on bathrooms to only 1 person at a time, or ignoring the 'please use hand sanitizer' sign on entering a shop.
I was talking about irresponsibility in general, more so than just with COVID. Irresponsibility, redness and thoughtlessness are rampant through society. Let me play my extremely loud music because I only care about me and not if you can sleep, and sure I let my dog take a dump on the footpath outside your house and left it, because I don't care if you step in it. That type of thing annoys me no end.

• Agree
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What worries me is that what we are watching is an experiment in “group think”, which coincides with this virus.

Yes, this is real. Yes, it is potentially lethal. Experts also can not tell us exactly how it spreads, and thanks to the Chinese government refusing to share vital data, we still don’t know as much as we could.

We are, however, beginning to see a society in which neighbors turn neighbors in over four consenting adults who all know and trust one another and who feel fine getting together in one house to have a meal, and roast marshmallows.

This reminds me a lot of what takes place in totalitarian regimes. Turn in your neighbors over “anti-social” / “anti-revolutionary” behaviors. See a bunch of people gather in a house? They might be Christians! They might be Baha’is! Report them!

No, it’s not the same, but it reminds me of this. Wear a mask, wash your hands, if you don’t feel comfortable going out, don’t go out. If you know someone who is worried about this virus due to their age and health and who want you to stay away, do so. Be courteous, be cautious, be hygienic, and spread out.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You should care what I am doing, if what I am doing puts you at risk.if I am irresponsible jerk who ignores the COVID stand here signs on the floor and crowds into you and coughs openly towards you while you wait in line, you should care.

This is a virus. I'm not looking for social graces, I'm trying to keep myself safe. Be the gown up and leave the line. What? Am I supposed to just arrogantly stand there demanding him to change his actions I consider unsafe? Leave the situation.

Or better yet, lets get in a shouting match where spittle flies just because I cannot be bothered to remove myself from the incident. You are not responsible for my well-being, and I would be the idiot that just stood there and let you cough on me.

Irresponsibility, redness and thoughtlessness are rampant through society.

People in America cant even be bothered to return a shopping cart. Seems everything is someone else responsibility to meet their needs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0