A Florida couple has been charged after being caught getting groceries, washing their car, and walki

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Wow thank God Jesus healed the lepers, or we might all be doomed to walk around with leprosy.

We really care about you so we will put these positive covid people in jail. Poor inmates.

I used to wonder how normal citizens would even find it conscionable to turn in their own neighbors or even family; knowingly, that they faced death or even worse. I used to imagine some hitlerian death squad roaming the streets. In truth, all it takes is fear and forced conformity; normal people will be eager to hand you over.

Those days are going to be nuts. "That guy right there! He's a Christian... officer, over here! That guy right there has a bible! No mark!..."

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟309,175.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
May as well electrocute all normal humans, instead of letting them starve to death. Since when has being sick been such a burden? Oh wait, 100 years ago. Yet the claim is, "if this is bad, why is it not as bad as 100 years ago." What about the stigma of abortion? The stigma of aids? Even the stigma of slavery right now pales in comparison to the hyper sensitive world at the moment. The US has sown major sins, now the least of ailments, is causing us to reap the whirlwind. We want to Now kill people for killing other people?
You can get jail time for knowingly passing on AIDS, since it is a death sentence if it is not caught soon enough. I don't see how this would be any different.

It is a public health issue.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I used to wonder how normal citizens would even find it conscionable to turn in their own neighbors or even family; knowingly, that they faced death or even worse. I used to imagine some hitlerian death squad roaming the streets. In truth, all it takes is fear and forced conformity; normal people will be eager to hand you over.

Those days are going to be nuts. "That guy right there! He's a Christian... officer, over here! That guy right there has a bible! No mark!..."
Yep. Stand strong brother. I just pray we can pluck some outta the fire. Praise Jesus.

• Agree
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is people like this that really burn me up, and why we can't get the COVID-19 virus under control.

Honestly, did they want to spread it around?

If you think they are bad, we had 3 young women in our state go down to an illegal party in Victoria (the hot spot for the virus) Falsified documents to the police, went around to numerous restaurants and shops, and two worked as a school cleaners. There is a huge cleanup and fumigation job going on right now because later two of them were found to have contracted COVID.
They are now facing charges of fraud and 5 years in jail. For anyone feeling sorry for them don't, they have also been linked to a crime syndicate.

• Informative
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
@coffee4u

I am not saying for one second that these individuals should have broken quarantine.

But masks? They save everyone... just stay 6 feet from them, and wear a mask, we good right?

Are 'quarantine absconders' somehow more deadly than an asymptomatic individual?

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Oh my, the poor people couldn't even get groceries....please, they are the culprit here, hands down, not the mean old people who want them to obey the rules in order to keep them from killing others.

Honest attempt here to understand this logic. I have been told all you need to do is have some sort of fabric over your nose and mouth... and you are completely safe. I even heard the argument made that the same fabric mask will protect you from asymptomatic individuals. How are those known to be carriers so much more lethal than the asymptomatic walking amongst us?

Upvote 0

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@coffee4u

I am not saying for one second that these individuals should have broken quarantine.

But masks? They save everyone... just stay 6 feet from them, and wear a mask, we good right?

Are 'quarantine absconders' somehow more deadly than an asymptomatic individual?

They are not more deadly, the difference is one group knows the other doesn't. A person who honestly doesn't know should not be held responsible.
If you know you are sick with something that can be lethal you have a burden of care towards society to try and keep your germs contained. If instead you knowingly and willfully spread it you are culpable to all the people you infect and if any should die due to your negligence and you can be pinpointed without question, you should be charged with murder. If it can't be proved you were the cause it is still at least criminal negligence.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,304.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Honest attempt here to understand this logic. I have been told all you need to do is have some sort of fabric over your nose and mouth... and you are completely safe. I even heard the argument made that the same fabric mask will protect you from asymptomatic individuals. How are those known to be carriers so much more lethal than the asymptomatic walking amongst us?

You truly are not able to understand the logic that known carriers should expose others as little as possible?

Honestly, I don't think you are trying very hard to understand, or you are trying so hard to support the "that mean old government" thing, that you refuse to see it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coffee4u

Dec 11, 2018
Australia
✟157,641.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Masks lower the rate of transmission they do not guard against it 100% as I am sure you already know. Any lowering of transmission is to be encouraged even if it means one transition to every 5 coughs/sneezes. Still better than 5 transmissions.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
They are not more deadly, the difference is one group knows the other doesn't. A person who honestly doesn't know should not be held responsible.

I agree. Culpability/intent of action. I in no way condone such actions.

Most people still do not understand my point of view. We have conflated responses. I have never said to not wear a mask. I have said they are not as safe as people assume. They are nowhere near as fool proof as is commonly believed. So that leads me to believe it is not so severe if only level D protection is required. But then you are talking about decon crews. And you are not the only one. As I have said before, this is being presented as if it were a level C BSL 2-3 pathogen...

Which would mean the PPE readily called for is lacking. Or, they are trying to induce panic among people who do not know. Either way... I want to know how I am being played.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow thank God Jesus healed the lepers, or we might all be doomed to walk around with leprosy.

We really care about you so we will put these positive covid people in jail. Poor inmates.
Effective medications are the reason we rarely see a case of Leprosy.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You truly are not able to understand the logic that known carriers should expose others as little as possible?

Honestly, I don't think you are trying very hard to understand, or you are trying so hard to support the "that mean old government" thing, that you refuse to see it.

Honestly, I believe more people are arguing against what I am saying simply because I'm a Trump supporter, than for what I am actually saying. One way or another, we are being lied to.

People associate me to Trump and just clog their ears.

• Useful
Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I agree. Culpability/intent of action. I in no way condone such actions.

Most people still do not understand my point of view. We have conflated response. I have never said to not wear a mask. I have said they are not as safe as people assume. They are nowhere near as fool proof as is commonly believed. So that leads me to believe it is not so severe if only level D protection is required. But then you are talking about decon crews. And you are not the only one. As I have said before, this is being presented as if it were a level C BSL 2-3 pathogen...

Which would mean the PPE readily called for is lacking. Or, they are trying to induce panic among people who do not know. Either way... I want to know how I am being played.
I have to agree with this. Something is not right here. Either because of genuine ignorance about how bad this virus was early on, or an intentional and ongoing attempt to make this seem far worse than it may be.

Lots of things don’t quite match. I don’t think this is fake. It’s real. Wearing a mask in public is reasonable, and probably does help, at least a little. But I agree that something is not quite right here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
  • Friendly
Upvote 0

RushMAN

Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟78,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Yes soon we will be jailed and killed and no one will come to our defense because we sat by when it happened to other groups and people.

• Useful
Upvote 0

RushMAN

Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟78,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Reckon that was a lie, mask don't help I guess. One more lie on top of all the others the "experts" told us and others tried to shame us into. I would really know for sure do mask help or not. I know in Missouri a hairdresser tested positive for Covid and everyone wore a mask and no one got Covid. Guess in Florida mask don't work.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟269,140.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From the articles I read mayors intentionally infected nursing homes and prisons. AARP has an investigation. The DOJ got caught burning files showing they intentionally infected federal prisons.

The mayor that did that was following protocol, maybe might have thought better, but what he did was the procedure for such thigns.

Upvote 0