Magnolia, AR
✟989,439.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If I may ask for everyone's prayers concerning a few things I have a bit of worry for in the back of my mind lately?

The first is for my mother's dog, Tallulah. The last several months we have bonded better and she has long gotten used to me being around, whereas when I first moved in we could not stand each other. Thus, I actually worry a little about a condition she seems to be having as of late in which she is losing her hair and beginning to look very mangy. I couldn't guess that it would be from stress in which she is still scared of me. Admittedly I would not have cared this was happening to Tallulah back when she was still being a brat, but now I do worry for her health; it's hard not to when we've gotten close enough that I actually find it a joy to go through the somewhat arduous task of bathing her every few weeks, and she is actually very still and calm the whole time.
^-^
I am sure my mother will take her back to the veterinarian soon to see about this since the last few weeks she has been losing enough hair for dark patches of skin to start showing. Tallulah is over a decade old, now, so I guess it isn't too out of the ordinary for conditions like this to start befalling her, but I know it will really hurt my mother if this turns out to be the beginning of the end for Tallulah like it once was a few years ago for her other dog, Dutch, who I was very close to. Please pray that Tallulah's condition of losing hair turns out to be easily curable and is not the symptom of a more serious disease, and that she will be around for a years yet. :)

Secondly, my mother told me last night of a friend of hers whose teenage daughter, Sophie, has been experiencing feelings for the last few years that Mama Knight claims are similar to how I have always been, at least most of my life. Basically this friend believes her daughter Sophie might have Asperger's Syndrome; she has even found Sophie crying alone in her room once just asking herself why she "is this way", just sort of lost and confused, and, I imagine, frustrated with herself for the way she finds herself acting sometimes. I guess on a very general level this is typical, occasional human emotion for most people, but still, I empathize. I know I was that way a lot as a teenager, and to some degree still am. What I particularly worry about since being told this about Sophie is that she is very obsessive compulsive about a lot of things. Again, many people are, I know, but knowing what that OCD apparently led me to four years ago, the hell I went through for at least eight months, I don't want it to get that bad for Sophie, for her - or anyone - to come to a point of OCD where it causes her anywhere near the kind of harm that it did for me, even if in the end I have faith that God was with me the whole time and intended to bring good out of it for me. Please pray that God will give Sophie peace, helping her to cope with her general problem whether it actually is Asperger's Syndrome or just the way she was made.

Thirdly, and this is a more positive situation, thankfully, I recently tuned in a video on YT that one of the subscribers to my channel, named Pineapple Skewer (I do not know her real name), had made, in which she was doing a Let's Play episode of a game, giving her own commentary as she was playing through it. The thing is, Pineapple mentioned at the beginning of the video that she was aspiring to do LP's (much like I do for my own channel) partly for helping her to get over her sense of shyness, and letting your voice be heard on the Internet is a step in that direction. She does in fact sound very shy, but if making LP's for Youtube is in fact helping her on a social level, please pray that God will help her to achieve that goal of opening up. Quite frankly I enjoyed listening to Pineapple's voice as she read off character dialogue from the game she was playing (it was very pleasant and calming to hear), and I guess I care this much about her situation since she had always made positive comments about my own work on Youtube, so much so that I once called her "my best fan", and of course it is rather easy for me to feel some measure of kinship for ladies who have treated me kindly in any way, even if as minor an act of kindness as showing appreciation for something that I do. I consider her a friend, so please pray that Pineapple will be encouraged to improve herself socially if she still desires to (I do not know for sure if she does since this was only one video she made, and it was several months ago, I believe, so it may be that she decided against continuing this venture).

You have my gratitude, everyone.:angel: