Status
Not open for further replies.

HisPeculiarTreasure

I belong to Him
Feb 5, 2002
✟8,180.00
Faith
Christian
Tomorrow(5/2/02) a cousin of one of the people in my church will be having surgery on her arm. She
has a tumor on her arm and is only 12. Please pray for her and the surgery.

A lady who used to work at the bank we go to is a manic depressant. She tried to burn her house down
with her in it a week or so ago. People are afraid she may never have custody of her children again
and she is a new Christian. Some people are shunning her(her family for one). Please pray for her
heart and that it will heal and that she will turn to the only true source of peace in this tuff
time of her life

amie

Survivor
Mar 1, 2002
California
Visit site
✟7,688.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi hispeculiartreasure,
I am praying both for and with on this! I pray for this sweet 12 year old being just a baby, and having a tumor, it must be hard on her and her dear family...so they are all in my prayers and I hope and pray that the surgery goes well, that the anesthetic is tolerated well by the patient and that her recovery is clean and swift!
I am praying also for the women you work with. I know several people whom are manic depressed (also called bi-polar disorser) and they are more often than not trapped in a negative mind set of thinking. I pray that she may be given the medication she needs in dealing with her disorder and I am praying for her healing in mind, spirit and body...with love and blessings always...(I also pray she NEVER tries to burn the house down again)
Amie
:angel:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.