Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The Lord came to me in a dream and showed me a vision of 3 men who were taken up into the third heaven and they were shown that they had but 1 hour to tell their people to return to God.

I then saw another dream where I was called to warn a foolish young man to prepare for this journey I had seen. I ran to the place of white stone. On the way I tried to make the young man understand the journey. "We have 1 hour to prepare. It will be as if the president, vice president and the secretary of state were going on a journey into space" I saw 3 rockets leaving trailers into the sky but this is not the real journey and they are not the travelers because it is 3 prophets and the journey is to see God to answer for His people's wickedness.

When I entered the white stone building. The young man followed me. I told him, "we must tear down the stone altar" he asked me why but was not listening for my answer. I said, "we must not worship ashtoreth" Again he answered, "why" but did not listen for an answer.

We have 1 hour. I prepared to go in that hour to see what God will tell all of us.

I woke and sought to understand my dream. It is ashtoreth and the stone altar they must cease or His judgment will fall on all of us. The time is short.

These are the signs and symbols I was shown.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You got this in the wrong forum fwiw.

But Babylon the Great, the new Babylon will be destroyed in 1 hour. That's the nearest scripture I can think of to what you describe. Revelation 18:17. This time is coming where the great city of wealth ( or nation) will be destroyed in a single hour.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,238.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status