A dream I had is starting to come true, and I need to act...

Healing with Jesus

merciful listener
Jun 5, 2014
USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi friends.

I've had quite a few dreams that have come true, and it seems to be picking up lately. I trust that Jesus has plans to use me as a messenger to point people to Him. I have been praying for a revival in myself. I converted over seven years ago but am stagnant in my faith (and life). I feel stuck because I don't have a church family at the moment. I live in an isolated area with mostly cessationalist churches, which I have attended but end up worse off for doing so. I am called for charismatic worship.

My dream is about one of my customers at work (I'm a salesperson). I don't know anything about what he believes, but I feel that I am being called to witness to him. This is new territory for me lately. When I first converted to Christianity, I was very vocal about my faith. But now it's something I have been quiet about. This saddens me--I think of Jesus' words about salt and light, and I know this isn't right. I need God's help to change; I can't do it myself. I've been burying my talents, but Jesus is bidding me to dig them up...

Here's the dream, which I wrote down in my hazy dreamlike state three months ago:
My customer died. It was sad. I had visited with him the past couple days, at home actually, saw his wife too. [I haven't been to their house or met his wife in real life]
Anyway he was waiting on some product so that's why we had been talking. I remember expressing job dissatisfaction. He was going to be going on a trip and told me I could just leave the box outside his house.
I was actually the one to find him [dead] and I wished I was a nurse. I was going to have my husband check him out. [He's a trained emergency medical technician.] I remember wishing I had his sister's number... why didn't I just call the police?? I don't know, it was a dream and somehow I knew that at the time.
Anyway I wondered if he knew Jesus and was saved. I don't know. It was spring.... the trees were starting to get green and it was sunny.

That was early February, and now it's May.

Here's where it starts to get very interesting:
I called my customer today since I saw his truck twice this morning. He called me back, we caught up a little bit, and he told me about some product he's interested in. Same product as in my dream actually. Also, we live in Northern New England and the trees are just starting to turn green...

Something is lining up here. I know I am being called to witness to him!! I am very afraid. I don't even know why. I don't know what to say, how to bring it up. But I want to be obedient and not miss this opportunity for the Lord.

Please pray for me, brothers and sisters, and please share any wisdom that the Holy Spirit has given you!

P.S. I just re-read the dream journal entry I wrote, and I had this dream on the exactly same day that my great-grandmother passed away, 15 years ago.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So cool that your keeping a dream journal, very important. Yeah sounds like its lining up alright. I understand your nervousness, but I must say, imagine how important this is, this person may only have one chance, and that chance is you.

I would be straight out with them. Say look, Im not very good at this sorda thing and Im nervous, but I had a dream about you and I cant shake it, can I share my dream with you, and what I think it means?

Im telling you when your honest with people and they see the "real" person, they are more open to hearing you, and esp since you had a dream about them, their ears will perk up.

Just be yourself and it will work out just fine, I promise. Ive done it a million times it feels like, and Ive never been rejected, reason why, is because I was honest, and I showed my human side to them. Not acting like some super bible thumping evangelist blah blah blah. Just be real and be yourself. Even paint a mental picture of them ending up in hell, that right theres enough to cause you to run out the door right now. You'll do just fine, and I will be praying for you. That one soul is very much worth a little embarassment or nerves being shaken. Eternity is a very long time. And btw, go ahead and dig up those gifts, He gave em to ya, now go inspire and change the world for Jesus. God bless ya!!

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hi friends.

I've had quite a few dreams that have come true, and it seems to be picking up lately. I trust that Jesus has plans to use me as a messenger to point people to Him. I have been praying for a revival in myself. I converted over seven years ago but am stagnant in my faith (and life). I feel stuck because I don't have a church family at the moment. I live in an isolated area with mostly cessationalist churches, which I have attended but end up worse off for doing so. I am called for charismatic worship.

My dream is about one of my customers at work (I'm a salesperson). I don't know anything about what he believes, but I feel that I am being called to witness to him. This is new territory for me lately. When I first converted to Christianity, I was very vocal about my faith. But now it's something I have been quiet about. This saddens me--I think of Jesus' words about salt and light, and I know this isn't right. I need God's help to change; I can't do it myself. I've been burying my talents, but Jesus is bidding me to dig them up...

Here's the dream, which I wrote down in my hazy dreamlike state three months ago:
My customer died. It was sad. I had visited with him the past couple days, at home actually, saw his wife too. [I haven't been to their house or met his wife in real life]
Anyway he was waiting on some product so that's why we had been talking. I remember expressing job dissatisfaction. He was going to be going on a trip and told me I could just leave the box outside his house.
I was actually the one to find him [dead] and I wished I was a nurse. I was going to have my husband check him out. [He's a trained emergency medical technician.] I remember wishing I had his sister's number... why didn't I just call the police?? I don't know, it was a dream and somehow I knew that at the time.
Anyway I wondered if he knew Jesus and was saved. I don't know. It was spring.... the trees were starting to get green and it was sunny.

I called my customer today since I saw his truck twice this morning. He called me back, we caught up a little bit, and he told me about some product he's interested in. Same product as in my dream actually. Also, we live in Northern New England and the trees are just starting to turn green...

Something is lining up here. I know I am being called to witness to him!! I am very afraid. I don't even know why. I don't know what to say, how to bring it up. But I want to be obedient and not miss this opportunity for the Lord.

Please pray for me, brothers and sisters, and please share any wisdom that the Holy Spirit has given you!

P.S. I just re-read the dream journal entry I wrote, and I had this dream on the exactly same day that my great-grandmother passed away, 15 years ago.

Write Him a letter.. Tell him about your faith and about your dream.. tell him to go and see a doctor to get a check up.. Maybe He will call you a fool and mock you... Maybe he will take it seriously and go and see a doctor and the problem will be found and death averted.. Maybe He will come to believe Jesus.. Maybe..

As a convert to Christianity i also had a similar early experiences.. When you are new to Christianity you are at your lowest knowledge of salvation base but you are at the top of your enthusiasm about sharing that same limited knowledge... Later when you have read the Bible and you are far more knowledgeable about salvation you tend to be less vocal.. It would be perfect if we where all knowledgeable and vocal at the same time :D but being human means we are faulty..

So the newbies run down the street screaming at the top of their lungs that Jesus is LORD and the experts sit back and say very little..

Oh and i also have dreams about the future.. And they come true.. But i have never received a dream like your dream.. About a particular person and their future..

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟201,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi friends.

If you plant a seed it will fall upon fertile soil. In other words, it will be received, for it is his season to receive it. Just ask The Lord to give you what you need, at that moment, and He will. You only need to have faith, and He will do the rest.

Upvote 0

Healing with Jesus

merciful listener
Jun 5, 2014
USA
✟65,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you for your edification my friends. Please pray for me to have the strength to bring this up this week. The last couple weeks have brought many distractions in my life. I'm praying that God will help me rise above them so that I can tell my customer what is on my heart :purpleheart:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your edification my friends. Please pray for me to have the strength to bring this up this week. The last couple weeks have brought many distractions in my life. I'm praying that God will help me rise above them so that I can tell my customer what is on my heart :purpleheart:
You have the blessing from God to do it, now go forth in His power, God bless ya, let us know how it goes............. Peace in Jesus name :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0