Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
In the dream, I'm in a field of tall grass, so tall that one couldn't see much ahead. So after some time, I discover a concrete platform, and climb onto it. Suddenly, it was easy to see for miles in any direction. Then, as I turn around, I see a gigantic structure. It was so big that I had to take several steps back to be able to see all of it. It was a tower, with cross braced steel girders. It stood, unmoving, not even a little, as the wind blew. So, in awe, I look up, and realize that this tower is way taller than anything I've ever seen in this life. Taking some more steps back, looking straight up into the clear blue sky, I see that this tower goes beyond the heavens.

Next, I look down, and see a plaque of solid gold, with an inscription "The Power of God". Next, I hear the hum of a large electric transformer behind me, but, for some reason, look back at the tower. Then, I saw blue bolts of lightning twisting and turning down this tower, and a sense of awe just continued to fill me.

So, now, years later, I do believe what this pointed to. The concrete platform was the Biblical foundation that started me out on my walk of faith. Next, that tower, actually pointed to the Holy Spirit, and His power. This did manifest in my life, more and more. The steps back, in order to see the tower, was the start of my walk with the Spirit. The sense of awe was the same sense of awe that fills me for God in all of the things that the Spirit showed me, to this day. And more and more, as the Spirit continues ministering to me, my understanding of the extent of the greatness of God grows bigger and bigger. The tower, stretching through the heavens point to the fact that the Holy Spirit is our connection to God the Almighty, and to Jesus Christ. The blue lightning bolts represent the power He makes available to His children. The place in the blue sky where the tower still continues through, I believe, points to the fact that after this life, into eternity, we'll continue to learn more about God and His infinite greatness. I do believe, that in all of eternity, God will continue showing us more of His greatness, since we'll remain finite, and He'll remain infinite.

Praise the Lord God, for He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the dream, I'm in a field of tall grass, so tall that one couldn't see much ahead. So after some time, I discover a concrete platform, and climb onto it. Suddenly, it was easy to see for miles in any direction. Then, as I turn around, I see a gigantic structure. It was so big that I had to take several steps back to be able to see all of it. It was a tower, with cross braced steel girders. It stood, unmoving, not even a little, as the wind blew. So, in awe, I look up, and realize that this tower is way taller than anything I've ever seen in this life. Taking some more steps back, looking straight up into the clear blue sky, I see that this tower goes beyond the heavens.

Next, I look down, and see a plaque of solid gold, with an inscription "The Power of God". Next, I hear the hum of a large electric transformer behind me, but, for some reason, look back at the tower. Then, I saw blue bolts of lightning twisting and turning down this tower, and a sense of awe just continued to fill me.

So, now, years later, I do believe what this pointed to. The concrete platform was the Biblical foundation that started me out on my walk of faith. Next, that tower, actually pointed to the Holy Spirit, and His power. This did manifest in my life, more and more. The steps back, in order to see the tower, was the start of my walk with the Spirit. The sense of awe was the same sense of awe that fills me for God in all of the things that the Spirit showed me, to this day. And more and more, as the Spirit continues ministering to me, my understanding of the extent of the greatness of God grows bigger and bigger. The tower, stretching through the heavens point to the fact that the Holy Spirit is our connection to God the Almighty, and to Jesus Christ. The blue lightning bolts represent the power He makes available to His children. The place in the blue sky where the tower still continues through, I believe, points to the fact that after this life, into eternity, we'll continue to learn more about God and His infinite greatness. I do believe, that in all of eternity, God will continue showing us more of His greatness, since we'll remain finite, and He'll remain infinite.

Praise the Lord God, for He is the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

This is an excellent dream : )

I think you are right about the concrete platform being the Biblical foundation and the bolts of lightning representing the power of God. My sense about the tower was that it might represent the Lord Himself as manifested through His church, since we are compared to His temple, and scripture says, "The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runs into it, and is safe." (Proverbs 18:10).

That it represents the church would fit better with the analogy of the concrete foundation, but those are just my thoughts.

God bless, and thanks for sharing your dream.
- H

Reactions: andreha
Upvote 0

andreha

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 13, 2009
Gauteng
✟130,569.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
This is an excellent dream : )

I think you are right about the concrete platform being the Biblical foundation and the bolts of lightning representing the power of God. My sense about the tower was that it might represent the Lord Himself as manifested through His church, since we are compared to His temple, and scripture says, "The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runs into it, and is safe." (Proverbs 18:10).

That it represents the church would fit better with the analogy of the concrete foundation, but those are just my thoughts.

God bless, and thanks for sharing your dream.
- H

I like that - about the tower representing the Lord. After all, it is Him who came down to earth...

Thinking about that foundation. See, I started out in a church that believed in some terribly unbiblical things. They would routinely call up the spirits of the dead and pray for them. So, I think that personally, that foundation represented my long search for the truth, and once I became familiar with the word, how my view on everything changed.

Reactions: Hidden In Him
Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thinking about that foundation. See, I started out in a church that believed in some terribly unbiblical things. They would routinely call up the spirits of the dead and pray for them. So, I think that personally, that foundation represented my long search for the truth, and once I became familiar with the word, how my view on everything changed.

You have a wonderful testimony. :)

Yeah, just sharing my thoughts. I sometimes tend to read dreams as referring to the church collectively, but as I was saying, those were just my thoughts. The more important thing is what it means to you, since you're the one God gave the dream to.

God bless! And thanks again for sharing.

Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟203,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Blessings to all in Christ Jesus. The other day I was driving back from some errands and I looked on the right side of the road and saw a giant tower. This tower seemed to be new and was much larger then the ones I normally see. It was in the middle of a farmers field, with tall golden color grass blowing in the wind. I found myself staring at it, not knowing the reason why. I instantly thought about a day at work when I went outside to take a break. As I sat down I saw 3 or 4 others come out and sit down also. Each one immediatly started looking down and playing on their phones. And then I heard, "My son, see how man has replaced Me with technology".
There used to be a tall tower(Babel) long ago that man made, and we know what happened then. Concrete and steel are also man made. Turn on the tv, or look around and we will see the dependence on the cell phone, which enables one to see all around themselves. Gold is important (The Power of God) as The people of Israel also made a golden calf. And yes, The Lord is a strong Tower for those that are His, and depend totally on Him. These are only thoughts to be considered.

Upvote 0