Los Angeles
✟16,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you have any insight into this please post.

I had a vision one day.

My vision: I saw a GREEN STOP SIGN with the NAME of the guy i like on it.

My interpretation is: The green is go forward with the relationship with the guy and your trial of lonliness is coming to an end(stop sign)

Any insight from dreamers/interpretors would be great.!!!

Mel333

May 27, 2019
Brisbane
✟34,753.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I had a vision one day.

My interpretation is: The green is go forward with the relationship with the guy and your trial of lonliness is coming to an end(stop sign)

Maybe it was green to stop thinking about the guy....

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I had a vision one day.

Green + stop sign are two things that don't go together. Green tells you go, stop sign tells you to stop so this may reflect some tension in going forward with this relationship. We all know what a stop sign is for, it's for stopping, the fact that it's green is unnatural, so for you, this may reflect your desire to move forward with perhaps a conflicting side saying to stop. It also simply may reflect ambivalence or mixed feelings going forward simply because you don't know what's ahead and you're being pulled back and forth as to if you should proceed, hence the tension.

When a dream tells the future or is prophetic this will be from an outside spiritual source and with things of the spiritual you have either for God or against God (you don't want the latter). I doubt your context is prophetic and there is no need to dig in here to see if this is good or bad. The green stop sign probably isn't a sign of things to come but a reflection of your current state of the questions of going forward.

Upvote 0

The Sun

Jun 5, 2019
Los Angeles
✟16,959.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Green + stop sign are two things that don't go together. Green tells you go, stop sign tells you to stop so this may reflect some tension in going forward with this relationship. We all know what a stop sign is for, it's for stopping, the fact that it's green is unnatural, so for you, this may reflect your desire to move forward with perhaps a conflicting side saying to stop. It also simply may reflect ambivalence or mixed feelings going forward simply because you don't know what's ahead and you're being pulled back and forth as to if you should proceed, hence the tension.

When a dream tells the future or is prophetic this will be from an outside spiritual source and with things of the spiritual you have either for God or against God (you don't want the latter). I doubt your context is prophetic and there is no need to dig in here to see if this is good or bad. The green stop sign probably isn't a sign of things to come but a reflection of your current state of the questions of going forward.
What you are saying is correct. I am very hesitant. for a few reasons

Upvote 0