timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I did not really see anything much in the dream except for the message that seem to tell big events would occur in the next couple of days around the world (or probably, this event would be felt or headline news around the world).

It bothers me enough to post it here.

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I did not really see anything much in the dream except for the message that seem to tell big events would occur in the next couple of days around the world (or probably, this event would be felt or headline news around the world).

The Bible covers about 4000 years of human history.

In it there are around a dozen dreams of any spiritual significance.

What does this suggest about your own dream?

Reactions: Kerensa
Upvote 0

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Okay, let's wait a couple of days and see if any of the News confirms your dream. If this is a one time event, it could be a coincidence, but if this keeps happening, I think you may want to consider whether you have the gift of prophecy.

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Many of us have been feeling like something big is about to go down very soon; I've felt it myself for awhile, and have heard of others feeling the same way. The increase in the frequency and intensity of earthquakes worldwide lately also has gotten my attention.

God may very well be warning us in advance of an event, but there's no reason to worry or be afraid if you're in Christ; God takes care of His people. We're not given a definite date or time frame, but I think it would be wise to be ready just encase - i.e. stay in fellowship with God and pay attention to His leading.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,010,441.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

Trump is going to reveal his toupee?

• Haha
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
  • Informative
Reactions: ChicanaRose
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
That's what I thought of when I read your post.

There are many ways in which God uses the natural weather and climatology around us to alert us to current spiritual problems in our lives which separate us from Him.
He has done this many times in the past, and those times are recorded both in History and in Scriptures.

Minor earthquakes and tremors are one of the gentlest ways of forewarning.
When they increase in strength it reflects the severity of the spiritual instability in the lives of people.

It is not just a specific warning for the specific group of people which are affected, but is also meant as a broader, generalized warning to be spread abroad, so that the people who hear about or who see the resulting damage of the earthquakes might take heed to examine the foundations of their own lives, and to make amends and changes that are necessary in order to come into harmony with God.

The torrential rains and floods which cleanse the land are another way that God uses the natural land and the elements around us to alert us of changes that need to be made, and also to the spiritual pollution in our own lives, and from which we need cleansing by the water and the Word of God.

Raging fires and tsunami's also have the cleansing effect by the elements of water and fire, but earthquakes in particular signify the instability of the foundations of our lives, so that we might shore up, straighten, and strengthen them while there is still time to do so.

Stronger earthquakes that topple buildings and leave only rubble behind indicate that a new, solid spiritual foundation must be built. Not one that can be shaken or destroyed, and which is built upon sands that themselves shift and shake, but one sure foundation that is based on the Word of God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChicanaRose

Mar 26, 2019
west coast
✟75,698.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟687,484.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It doesn't matter, just watch out for the next one. Got a strong feeling about that one.

Don't know where it will hit and what it will be.

This isnt Godly.

God isn't just going to give you "bad feelings that something might happen".

Things happen every single day all around the world, I could have a "bad feeling" and a tornado hit the Midwest then I could say "hey, I'm a prophet! I have a gift!" but it would be a lie..

You could have had a bad feeling because your blood sugar is off and not realize it, and the natural event would have happened regardless of how you felt.

If God gives you a prophecy, it will have some meaning - along with a few details.

If God is warning you of an earthquake, you would know it was a warning of an earthquake and there would be a reason to tell you such as, so that you have time to pack up and escape the disaster - or be able to warn others to pack up and escape the disaster.

God doesn't just give "bad feelings" and then call you a prophet because something happened on the same continent you happened to be on, at some point days in the future.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Site Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟904,175.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I do believe and do feel the beginning of an outpouring of the Holy Spirit for over a year now. The next few days could be another level of it.

2018 outpouring, are you feeling it? I am!

Upvote 0