A Day Full Of Blessings

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
Yesterday was a day full of Gods blessings. So full of blessings in fact, I just can't help but want to share it with everyone.

It started out when I left a Pocket Bible somewhere. The pocket Bible contains only the book of John with a salvation plan inside it. The thing is when we leave something like this just sitting somewhere, as I often do. We aren't always sure exactly what happens to them, as opposed to when we actually hand them to someone. Each time I leave one of these somewhere I simply pray God will lead whoever it is that needs it, to finding it. I know he will work his will these things, but somehow we do start to wonder if our efforts are doing much good. Well yesterday it wasn't even but a few moments after I left one, that I saw someone with it in hand and reading it. Wow what a blessing it was to see someone reading Gods Word! It just touched my heart and I couldn't help but thank Jesus.

BTW the pocket Bibles are a great witnessing tool you can get them free at www.readcarryshare.org

The next thing that happened was I needed to do some shopping but the store I needed to shop at wasn't open yet. Having a half hour to kill I decided to run to another store that I had never been in so I could check into something I wanted to get as a gift for someone, but it didn't turn out to be quite what I thought it was, so I didn't pick it up. I did end up picking up a couple other little things though. And spent just a little over 10 dollars. When I got up to the register I noticed a little pewter figure of an Angel standing over two people crossing a bridge, with the words Guardian Angel, Protect & Guide. Somehow it warmed my heart just looking at it lol! As I finished my purchase the girl working the register pointed to it and asked me if I would like my free gift for making a purchase over ten dollars. I have to admit I was a little in awe. I hadn't noticed anything in the store stating anything about a free gift with any type of purchase. I just got a grin on my face and said sure. Once again thanking the Lord for another blessing.

I then went to get the shopping done that I needed to do, it wasn't much just had to pick up a few groceries. Then I headed to my Moms so I could take her to the Cardiologist. The entire purpose of my trip in the first place. I got the portable oxygen tank for her, made sure it was turned on to the proper setting, then as I grabbed an extra tank to take with us, I asked her if there was anyplace in particular she wanted to go, or anything she needed to do since her appointment wasn't for a couple hours yet. She just answered Not realy I just need to get out of the house. What music to my ears! Pure joy filled my heart as I thanked God once again for an answer to prayer. For the past few years she has been afraid to leave the house. Now she not only wanted to but needed to get out of the house for a bit.

We decided to go to the store where I had gotten the Angel so Mom could look for a couple things she wanted to get. Funny thing here is they weren't handing anything out with purchases of any type. Mom found it a little hard to believe what I told her about the little Angel figure. But once again I'm thanking the Lord because Mom had enough energy to hold onto a shopping cart and walk through the store. Something she couldn't do until a week ago. And that's another answer to prayer.

Now for the icing on the cake! The most awesome part of all. By the time I got home it was late, and I was tired. My step Daughter called. Her Dad was quick to ask her why she was calling, maybe it's because of how late it was. She told him it was just to talk. It wasn't long before he handed the phone to me. We started talking a bit, and I told her the story about the Angel I got that morning. Then she said Wow! I have to tell you what happened to me today. Turns out a friend of hers who is a Christian felt the need to buy her a ring and had just given it to her earlier in the day. And it had an Angel on it. What an answer to prayer this was! I had been praying that God would place the right people in her life to guide her to him. We've talked many times about the right way, but she was always a bit comprehensive about it, but it showed she realy wanted to know, she was earnestly seeking and just wasn't certain about it. Well she's certain now! She's accepted Jesus as her personal Lord and Saviour. We talked for hours last night she's excited about it all, and realy wants to start going to church.

God is busy working! What an Awesome day this was with Jesus. May we forever praise his Holy Name!

:bow: Thank You Jesus! For all the blessings you bring! To you belong all Power and Glory forever! :bow: