1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A dark cloud without feelings

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Blaise N, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Blaise N

Blaise N Well-Known Member

+469
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi everyone

I know it’s only been 2 short days since I posted here.And today I’ve been Terrified after a passing thought.Basically it’s this,similar to a worry on Wednesday, “how do I know what side of theology is right,reformed or Arminian?,it’s too hard,I might as well give up”

Since then I’ve been begging and crying to God to forgive me.And now it seems like a dark cloud has fallen over me,I can’t seem to feel anything or feel like I’m still a Christian.My therapist had an opening for tomorrow at 1pm so I rescheduled it from Friday to tomorrow.This past 2 weeks has been the hardest in my life,and has had a massive toll on my faith.Im now relying on Gods grace for forgiveness and for my eternity.Please,for those in perfect peace with the Lord,please could anyone ask him to have mercy on Blaise Nicoloff,and to keep me with him forever,no matter how I feel.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2022
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Matt Yeomans

Matt Yeomans Member

+97
    United States
    Christian
    Single

Congratulations. You're a Christian.

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  3. Michael Collum

Michael Collum Everything began with a voice, use yours Supporter

+6,519
    Canada
    Christian Seeker
    Married
    In that space of empty blackness is like the beginning of creation, awaiting with tense anticipation when God would declare His first word, "light"

and then it was.

Praying for you.

4. Maria Billingsley

Maria Billingsley Well-Known Member Supporter

+5,219
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    I felt anxiety today. Thanks for sharing. I am not alone.
    Be blessed.

5. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+759
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would ease your mind and take away your burdens. I pray that you would experience God's peace and joy through Jesus Christ.

6. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+31,102
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that all who believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
    God bless you as you seek more of him in your life.

7. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+3,821
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    My friend posted this prayer for Truth and it helped me a lot. Mine is for a separate thing, but praying for Truth helps a lot. You do not have to feel condemned, because we are no longer under the law.

Father, help Blaise know he doesn't have to be all knowing. For You are and You still love us.

Prayer For TRUTH

(according to Psalm 57:1-3; Psalm 51:6; Jer. 1:12; Is. 55:11)

"Be merciful unto me, O GOD! Be merciful unto me, for my soul trusts in You! In the shadow of Your wings will I make my refuge until these calamities be overpassed! I (will) cry unto You, the most high GOD, who performs all things for me! Send from heaven and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up! Send forth Your mercy and Your truth into Every Part of my being! You desire TRUTH in the INWARD parts, and I thank You that You will make me to know WISDOM in the HIDDEN part! I know that according to Jeremiah 1:12, You watch over Your Word to perform it! I have prayed according to Your Word, and I thank You that according to Isaiah 55:11, Your Word will not return unto You void, but it accomplishes the thing You sent it to do! I pray these things in the name of the True LORD JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth who came in the flesh 2000 years ago, the Son of the One True and Living GOD in whom there is NO duplicity! Amen."

And also.....

Declaration of Faith:

Today I reaffirm, that I am a child

of the One True GOD,

and HE gives me GOOD GIFTS!

If I ask for bread, He will not give me a stone!

If I ask for fish, He will not give me a serpent!

If I ask for His truth,

He will not give/send me lies!

In Him, there is NO darkness

neither shadow of turning!

He - JESUS CHRIST -IS

the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE -

and in Him there is NO duplicity!