United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi everyone

I know it’s only been 2 short days since I posted here.And today I’ve been Terrified after a passing thought.Basically it’s this,similar to a worry on Wednesday, “how do I know what side of theology is right,reformed or Arminian?,it’s too hard,I might as well give up”

Since then I’ve been begging and crying to God to forgive me.And now it seems like a dark cloud has fallen over me,I can’t seem to feel anything or feel like I’m still a Christian.My therapist had an opening for tomorrow at 1pm so I rescheduled it from Friday to tomorrow.This past 2 weeks has been the hardest in my life,and has had a massive toll on my faith.Im now relying on Gods grace for forgiveness and for my eternity.Please,for those in perfect peace with the Lord,please could anyone ask him to have mercy on Blaise Nicoloff,and to keep me with him forever,no matter how I feel.

Last edited:

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

I know it’s only been 2 short days since I posted here.And today I’ve been Terrified after a passing thought.Basically it’s this,similar to a worry on Wednesday, “how do I know what side of theology is right,reformed or Arminian?,it’s too hard,I might as well give up”

Since then I’ve been begging and crying to God to forgive me.And now it seems like a dark cloud has fallen over me,I can’t seem to feel anything or feel like I’m still a Christian.My therapist had an opening for tomorrow at 1pm so I rescheduled it from Friday to tomorrow.This past 2 weeks has been the hardest in my life,and has had a massive toll on my faith.Im now relying on Gods grace for forgiveness and for my eternity.Please,for those in perfect peace with the Lord,please could anyone ask him to have mercy on Blaise Nicoloff,and to keep me with him forever,no matter how I feel.
In that space of empty blackness is like the beginning of creation, awaiting with tense anticipation when God would declare His first word, "light"

and then it was.

Praying for you.

• Agree
Reactions: Blaise N
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

I felt anxiety today. Thanks for sharing. I am not alone.
Be blessed.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that all who believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
God bless you as you seek more of him in your life.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone

My friend posted this prayer for Truth and it helped me a lot. Mine is for a separate thing, but praying for Truth helps a lot. You do not have to feel condemned, because we are no longer under the law.

Father, help Blaise know he doesn't have to be all knowing. For You are and You still love us.

Prayer For TRUTH

(according to Psalm 57:1-3; Psalm 51:6; Jer. 1:12; Is. 55:11)

"Be merciful unto me, O GOD! Be merciful unto me, for my soul trusts in You! In the shadow of Your wings will I make my refuge until these calamities be overpassed! I (will) cry unto You, the most high GOD, who performs all things for me! Send from heaven and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up! Send forth Your mercy and Your truth into Every Part of my being! You desire TRUTH in the INWARD parts, and I thank You that You will make me to know WISDOM in the HIDDEN part! I know that according to Jeremiah 1:12, You watch over Your Word to perform it! I have prayed according to Your Word, and I thank You that according to Isaiah 55:11, Your Word will not return unto You void, but it accomplishes the thing You sent it to do! I pray these things in the name of the True LORD JESUS CHRIST of Nazareth who came in the flesh 2000 years ago, the Son of the One True and Living GOD in whom there is NO duplicity! Amen."

And also.....

Declaration of Faith:

Today I reaffirm, that I am a child

of the One True GOD,

and HE gives me GOOD GIFTS!

If I ask for bread, He will not give me a stone!

If I ask for fish, He will not give me a serpent!

If I ask for His truth,

He will not give/send me lies!

In Him, there is NO darkness

neither shadow of turning!

He - JESUS CHRIST -IS

the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE -

and in Him there is NO duplicity!

• Winner
Upvote 0