klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Val Kilmer (top gun) was once visited by an angel.

Kilmer is a devout Christian Scientist, a faith passed down to him by his parents.

In the book’s most striking passage, Kilmer says he was visited by an angel. On a trip to New Mexico when he was 24, Kilmer awoke to an “amorphous black figure.” He writes, “It will ruin the absolute gravity of this moment but in truth this dark angel looked very like Darth Vader, though without the helmet.”

Kilmer claims the angel reached into his body and extracted his heart to replace it with a bigger one. “At first I thought it was the Angel of Death before realizing it was the Angel of Life. I wish I could elucidate the experience more than I have already done, but I can’t. It simply happened.

Comments?

• Friendly
Reactions: AllDayFaith

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Val Kilmer (top gun) was once visited by an angel.

Kilmer is a devout Christian Scientist, a faith passed down to him by his parents.

In the book’s most striking passage, Kilmer says he was visited by an angel. On a trip to New Mexico when he was 24, Kilmer awoke to an “amorphous black figure.” He writes, “It will ruin the absolute gravity of this moment but in truth this dark angel looked very like Darth Vader, though without the helmet.”

Kilmer claims the angel reached into his body and extracted his heart to replace it with a bigger one. “At first I thought it was the Angel of Death before realizing it was the Angel of Life. I wish I could elucidate the experience more than I have already done, but I can’t. It simply happened.

Comments?
Nothing to do with Christianity. There is no angel of Life. Lord Jesus is the Life. "Christian Science" is neither Christian nor scientific.

Upvote 0