Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
People always state that science proves that climate change is "man made".
I don't argue that the climate isn't changing.. as it is obvious that not only does it change but it is continually changing.

I found this discussion very supportive to what I have been arguing all along.

Tell me what you think.

• Agree
Reactions: Brother-Mike

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At the end of an ice age, the temperature on earth gets?
A. Colder
B. Warmer
C. Stays the same

we are at the end of an ice age.
less water and ice on earth means more rain and snow
rain and snow are the bricks and mortar to glaciers and icecaps,

so dont worry

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,071.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Well, there's no need to worry about it. If global warming isn't man-made, we can all embrace rising sea levels, desertification, and increasingly destructive storms as part of a perfectly normal natural cycle.

And if it is man-made... it's already too late to stop it. ^_^

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Well, there's no need to worry about it. If global warming isn't man-made, we can all embrace rising sea levels, desertification, and increasingly destructive storms as part of a perfectly normal natural cycle.

And if it is man-made... it's already too late to stop it. ^_^
None of the things that were presented in Al Gore's propaganda movie came true. They have been scaremongering for decades..

Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟47,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The term "global warming" and '"climate change" seem to have become synonymous with anthropomorphic global warming. Climate is going to change naturally. The question is whether humans are having an effect.

I don't know. I do know that climatologists have complained about sensationalized predictions since the latter tend to be overblown. That's not the same as saying AGW doesn't exist.

Sometimes I come across a data point from the past that doesn't seem to fit the predictions, and it raises some interesting questions about weather. There was a minister in the colony of Georgia who kept weather records in his diary, and I tried to look for those once, but now can't even recall his name. Those would be interesting to look at.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The term "global warming" and '"climate change" seem to have become synonymous with anthropomorphic global warming. Climate is going to change naturally. The question is whether humans are having an effect.

I don't know. I do know that climatologists have complained about sensationalized predictions since the latter tend to be overblown. That's not the same as saying AGW doesn't exist.

Sometimes I come across a data point from the past that doesn't seem to fit the predictions, and it raises some interesting questions about weather. There was a minister in the colony of Georgia who kept weather records in his diary, and I tried to look for those once, but now can't even recall his name. Those would be interesting to look at.
The notes of that minister would have been very interesting.
I know that many of the record high temperatures being broken were temperatures from the 1930's.

I agree that climate changes all the time.
I cannot believe that man could affect a force that huge.
I certainly know that we cannot stop it.
Taxing gasoline, diesle, propane, natural gas, and trying to make every car electically driven... is nothing more than a fear supported tax grab which gives license to large companies and banks to increase their prophets.

Upvote 0