not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Last night I dreamt that I saw a particular wide area in a country (I do not know which country, it could be Jamaica) that was completely demolished, like with a bomb or some other type of explosive device. I was surprised that I did not hear of this in the news. Then I had another dream where I saw like a formation of jets (like about 40) shaped in a semi circle close together and it seems as if they were involved with what happened. Persons who knew what had happened and what was going on were smirking to themselves. One of the persons who were smirking is a liberal journalist from the U.S, who was on the television talking about the Caribbean, showing aerial landscape that was beautiful and he was laughing to himself about the destruction that occurred in the Caribbean, which the public including the wider world did not know about. In this age of social media I was surprised and disturbed they were able to cover up such a situation.

Bob Carabbio

Old guy -
Dec 22, 2010
Glenn Hts. TX
✟35,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Last night I dreamt that I saw a particular wide area in a country (I do not know which country, it could be Jamaica) that was completely demolished, like with a bomb or some other type of explosive device. I was surprised that I did not hear of this in the news. Then I had another dream where I saw like a formation of jets (like about 40) shaped in a semi circle close together and it seems as if they were involved with what happened. Persons who knew what had happened and what was going on were smirking to themselves. One of the persons who were smirking is a liberal journalist from the U.S, who was on the television talking about the Caribbean, showing aerial landscape that was beautiful and he was laughing to himself about the destruction that occurred in the Caribbean, which the public including the wider world did not know about. In this age of social media I was surprised and disturbed they were able to cover up such a situation.

I wouldn't be "surprised" about NOT seeing anything that didn't contribute in a positive fashion to the Democratic agenda for the destruction of the U.S. as we know it.

• Winner
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Dreams are not reality.

Upvote 0