Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear beloved CF family, I could really need some prayers

Please pray that:

* My wife will safely give birth to a healthy baby.

* That I will be a good father, that I will provide for him, be a role model, both as a man and as a Christian.

* That I will be accepted to a position at research school (the first one went to someone else but another door opened recently).

* Something that only God knows

Thank you so much in advance and God bless!

Reactions: whitebeaches

Quadratic

Nov 21, 2012
Florida
✟9,181.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, we ask for Linus and all these things.
First, for this new baby to be healthy, and for all to go well with birth. And for Linus to be a great role model, and a Christian father to his child.
Lord, we ask for Linus to be guided to a new position at this school, for a perfect fit.

and for the unspoken request, O'Lord,

in Jesus wonderful name, amen.

Reactions: Linus
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

Please pray that:

* That I will be a good father, that I will provide for him, be a role model, both as a man and as a Christian.

* That I will be accepted to a position at research school (the first one went to someone else but another door opened recently).

Praying for a normal delilvery and a healthy baby who will serve Messiah, that you will both be great parents, and that all will go well for you in your schooling and eventual career.

Upvote 0

whitebeaches

Legend
Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2007
✟144,700.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
praying for your wife and your precious baby. i know you will be a good father and a wonderful role model to your baby. Praying on the position and unspoken request. may you be richly blessed and praying god gives you your hearts desires ((( hugs )))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Please pray that:

Praying, Linus, that your wife and li'l one thrive, are safe, and for a safe, healthy delivery, and wisdom, discernment and clarity for you as a father, that this door to the position at the research school opens to you and that you are granted favor, and all that you are lifting up to God. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen.

Upvote 0

cristylynn83

I Love the Lord! :)
Jan 11, 2013
United States
✟8,013.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear God in Jesus name,
forgive us for all of our sins first and foremost, and thank you for always being faithful and loving us no matter what. I pray that you would bless their unborn baby and it would be born healthy and beautiful Lord. I pray that you would bless the work of his hands and that he would find favor with you and his job would think of him for this new positions. Heavenly Father in Jesus name I pray that you would search his heart and give him all that he desires, and only you know what he has need of, give him peace about it and let him know that your will is going to be done in his life, in Jesus name i pray Amen Amen Amen!!!!!

Upvote 0

charity_22

To God be the glory..always.
Aug 21, 2009
Riyadh
✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
paying for you wife's safe delivery as well as good health for the mom and the baby. May the Lord bless you the position you've been applying for. Praying for eveyrthing to go well with you and your family In Jesus' name Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.