Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all I posted in this forum recently stating that I felt that the Anti Christ was coming soon, due to the fact that I felt the LORD showed me I needed to prepare for the event. However I have been seeking the LORD for more clarity, and I do now think that this event is not so soon, certainly not immediate. I am still praying through this topic, to see what the need is. But I don’t think the Anti Christ is coming, well not yet any way.

I have posted this message in each of the forums that I made this statement. To correct myself.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Hi all I posted in this forum recently stating that I felt that the Anti Christ was coming soon, due to the fact that I felt the LORD showed me I needed to prepare for the event. However I have been seeking the LORD for more clarity, and I do now think that this event is not so soon, certainly not immediate. I am still praying through this topic, to see what the need is. But I don’t think the Anti Christ is coming, well not yet any way.

I have posted this message in each of the forums that I made this statement. To correct myself.
The Scripture says that Anti-Christ is already with us. We see this in the heresy, paganism, and occult practices in many churches in the guise of the Holy Spirit.

• Prayers
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟560,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
After watching Jack Van Impe (and Rexella) for decades and hearing the many predictions about the second coming... I am kind of burned out on the whole "The Lord is coming tomorrow" thing.
Since I do not accept the pre-trib rapture teaching, and comparing world events with scriptural prophecies about His return... I do not see this happening "soon" as in within the next 10 years.
Believe me... I want it to happen. I was saved reading "Late Great Planet Earth" 48 years ago. Love end times prophecy. But I just don't see it lining up now.
I also think the Antichrist spirit is here alive and well. I think we are seeing many signs of this spirit rising up in politics and cultural changes around the world.
Look for Him as if He were already in the clouds. Live like we will be here the rest of our lives. Don't stop living.

Reactions: imMD
Upvote 0

Johan_1988

Jun 17, 2019
Durban
✟30,451.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
After watching Jack Van Impe (and Rexella) for decades and hearing the many predictions about the second coming... I am kind of burned out on the whole "The Lord is coming tomorrow" thing.
Since I do not accept the pre-trib rapture teaching, and comparing world events with scriptural prophecies about His return... I do not see this happening "soon" as in within the next 10 years.
Believe me... I want it to happen. I was saved reading "Late Great Planet Earth" 48 years ago. Love end times prophecy. But I just don't see it lining up now.
I also think the Antichrist spirit is here alive and well. I think we are seeing many signs of this spirit rising up in politics and cultural changes around the world.
Look for Him as if He were already in the clouds. Live like we will be here the rest of our lives. Don't stop living.

If you want deliverance form the Day of the Lord or the great tribulation just follow Jesus's word :"
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." this is clearly proof of the rapture. The have already initiated the building of the 3rd Temple (Dan 9:27, they will sacrifice again in the Temple till they are stopped.) So that day is near so just live a life close to the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be delivered from that day.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟560,832.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you want deliverance form the Day of the Lord or the great tribulation just follow Jesus's word :"
Luke 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." this is clearly proof of the rapture. The have already initiated the building of the 3rd Temple (Dan 9:27, they will sacrifice again in the Temple till they are stopped.) So that day is near so just live a life close to the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be delivered from that day.
Thanks for the response J.
Been discussing the rapture issue for years... rarely do people change their mind. I held to the pre-trib rapture for the first few years of my walk mainly because that is what I was taught. Finally I was led to research it further. That was 1980. Cannot support that position any longer. Not the place to start another rapture debate. Another time and place maybe.
Blessings to you. Will see you "after the tribulation of those days" on the "last day" at the "last Trump." :amen:

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah.. I can understand both about Antichrist. ALL that was talked about here. I can't see the Antichrist coming till He/it is taken out of the way. <---I look at that as.. what has power to hold back the lawless one? What authority does the Church you and me have? ALL power over the enemy. ALL power.. so.. the Antichrist is not just some man.. we have not authority over man. But.. the AntiChrist is who? And then does lying wonders. Lying wonders Satan can not do them now. WHY? I look at is as WE are still here.

ALL of that to me proves nothing. I have to look at GOD not destroying cities if just 10 righteous are there. Yet I read that Gods wrath is not on some cities but the WORLD and all in it. WHERE would I hide? If I am in some city.. that City will NEVER see Gods wrath. God told Lot... as long as you are here I can do NOTHING. Lot had to be gone. I can keep going.

Jesus told the 12 eye to eye.. I WILL come back for you. I look at that as.. if He lied.. or only knew after He rose nothing had to happen for Him to come back and get them. Still I look at all this as.. I was never promised tomorrow. And I know my Father is out side of TIME. So when He comes.. it will always be NOW! So.. since I was never promised tomorrow. I live believe in the moment I have.. today.

So.. NOW is when Christ is coming. No pre no mid no post. So I am always watching always ready. I am in that house where the owner left. I see ALLOT not looking out the window not watching not ready. For I dont know when He comes back. So I live each moment as if NOW Christ is coming. So I will NEVER miss Him. WHY would I put my faith in a day I was never promised?

Antichrist.. God controls time. All this could last one more second or another 20-30 years and still be in line with the word. And if I have to wait longer so more get saved.. PRAISE GOD YES!

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟437,686.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thank you for coming back to correct your earlier post.
I did not read it … and I do have my own thoughts, too, on these things …
but it shows integrity, and a sense of spiritual responsibility for others …
that you came back to post a public correction.
Thank you, God bless.

Upvote 0

imMD

Jun 18, 2019
California
✟17,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Good for you!

Much love!

Upvote 0