Visit site
✟735,052.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi all I posted in this forum recently stating that I felt that the Anti Christ was coming soon, due to the fact that I felt the LORD showed me I needed to prepare for the event. However I have been seeking the LORD for more clarity, and I do now think that this event is not so soon, certainly not immediate. I am still praying through this topic, to see what the need is. But I don’t think the Anti Christ is coming, well not yet any way.

I have posted this message in each of the forums that I made this statement. To correct myself.

Seville90210

Psalm 118:26
Aug 4, 2018
Los Angeles
✟22,766.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
The antichrist won't be revealed yet till the middle of the tribulation during the Abomination of Desolation when he sits in the Temple. By that time, many will know who the a/c is and even more people will know who Jesus is after He reveals Himself to the world shortly after the a/c has been revealed during the middle of the tribulation.

Luke 17:26-30 NKJV
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:
27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise as it was also in the days of Lot: They ate, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built;
29 but on the day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven and destroyed them all.
30 Even so will it be in the day when the Son of Man is revealed.

Luke 17:30 It will be just like that on the day the Son of Man is revealed.

The Jews will finally know the Messiah they crowned is Jesus, whom dwell and lived with them the entire first half of the tribulation while on earth.

Luke 17:30 is not an error or a misprint in the bible, but rather it shows a huge misinterpretation on the timing of the second coming by the church. Others scriptures elsewhere in the bible also shows Jesus on earth at the midpoint of the tribulation.

Jesus will be revealed to all of Israel by that time when He destroys all the people that invaded Jerusalem. The midpoints is when He will begin revealing His power and great glory for all to witness when He commences judgment upon the world executing God's wrath starting with the city of Jerusalem, and all (except those God has appointed to perish: 2 Thes 2:10-12) will believe who He had claimed to be the entire first half when He appears to them with power and great glory.

Last edited:
Upvote 0