✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Happy Friday, everyone :)

So, I made a little sheet of cards that you have permission to print out and use. Just cut out the cards and leave them in places as you go about your day (that doesn’t mean litter, please don’t litter). But still branch out and get creative. Restaurants. Libraries. School. You name it. Leave a card behind.

How these work - anyone who scans one of the cards with their phone camera will be taken to an online page where they will be taught about the gospel how to be saved. I use them all the time and love sharing them with others because they're very effective. Just save and print out the image, cut out the cards, and leave them here and there in public places for other people to find. Make sure to test scan the cards with your own phone camera before using, just to ensure the code works and the cards didn't come out too small. Image attached below - just save and print (I recommend making several copies)

Use this link if image isn't working:

a9a76f94-2b29-4f2d-b90e-18df9f23d4d7.jpg

Of course, these are NOT replacements for spreading the gospel in other ways, but they can be an excellent starting point. You can spread the gospel verbally and use the cards simultaneously.

Take care!
Ash