California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I thought I’d share a conversation I had with a friend pertaining to the election...

Like I believe many others in the body of Christ were praying for a Trump victory... I was sharing with a friend, and went on to say was perplexed that even so so many we’re praying the same thing God chose otherwise.. So I was telling them that I was hurt/confused and perplexed before God....

So as I was perplexed before God I believe He ministered to my heart these words;

“because this is my creation and not yours”

As with the rebuke given Job I don’t need to know the why just that this was His call and not mine... Than as if to lesson the blow He continued with a;

“But remember, all things work together for good to those that love God and are called according to His purpose”

Meaning that this to would work out better for His body, even brought to mind the thought that even to me as a individual this would work out better...So this put my heart to rest.....

I do have to mention one more thing that He also brought to mind as to why I was so hurt and disappointed... It was because of my pride in my relationship with Christ... Which as I talked with my friend we both laughed at the door of dying that was set before me to walk through, but than he mentioned that this was a time of growing for me if I would indeed embrace my death in this area to the deeper death in Christ...

I hope this helps if there are hearts out there questioning the situation we find ourselves in?

Be blessed all as we grow closer to Him..

A fellow believer, Not me

Last edited:

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I also believe God is in control and he put or allowed Trump in office. So I remind myself that he has now placed Biden there.
Thanks for your message, a good reminder.

Yes as we continue to trust His wisdom and grace towards us all...

Be blessed in Him, Not me

Upvote 0