up there
✟307,127.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Religions have a bad habit of going off on holy wars, crusades, jihads and the like in order to enforce their beliefs. What will happen when this new saviour of the world we are seeing come to life, establishes itself as the kind of messiah the Jews were looking for, a worldly global government over all of mankind. Rabbis and even the Pope are already onboard this 'build back better' movement of the WEF, looking to gain as a result.

What kind of 'holy war' will they wage against those who don't fall for their concept of domination which they will first present as salvation but later, as man is prone to do, turn it into oppression. How far beyond ridicule, mockery, labelling, censorship and threats of physical violence or restriction of movement will this new 'religion' go?

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Religions have a bad habit of going off on holy wars, crusades, jihads and the like in order to enforce their beliefs. What will happen when this new saviour of the world we are seeing come to life, establishes itself as the kind of messiah the Jews were looking for, a worldly global government over all of mankind. Rabbis and even the Pope are already onboard this 'build back better' movement of the WEF, looking to gain as a result.

What kind of 'holy war' will they wage against those who don't fall for their concept of domination which they will first present as salvation but later, as man is prone to do, turn it into oppression. How far beyond ridicule, mockery, labelling, censorship and threats of physical violence or restriction of movement will this new 'religion' go?
The religious unity you fear doesn't exist ...

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,127.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The religious unity you fear doesn't exist ...
A worldly religion knows no God but themselves and that now exists on a global scale, rather than localized in the past. What nations can take down this new superpower when most of the key nations are involved and onboard?

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A worldly religion knows no God but themselves and that now exists on a global scale, rather than localized in the past. What nations can take down this new superpower when most of the key nations are involved and onboard?
There is no global government or religion ...

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,757.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
You mischaracterize the nature of the crusades and make them seem like a Christian version of Islamic holy war. They were limited in scope and their primary purpose was to secure the Holy land for Christianity and help Eastern Christians against an aggressive Islamist onslaught. I guess your strategy would have been to submit to Islam, be a good submissive dhimmi. But that's besides the point.

I am sympathetic to your view about a new global religion if we can even call it that. It will be a secular new world order and while they're content for now undermining Christianity subtlety there will come a point when they can no longer tolerate it. We're already seeing the start of it. Where I've I seen it argued unless a doctor can recommend a doctor for Abortion will not be permitted to practice. Christian universities not being accredited because they don't acknowledge the legitimacy of homosexuality. A celebrity culture which is always embracing the politically correct solution to everything.

Simply being passive and not responding will not change the future. Sort of like how not fighting back Muslims wouldn't have preserved Europe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,127.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Until I know about their growing numbers, I'll stay more concerned about your religion, thanks.
Hiding your head in the sand does not stop what is occurring. They are creating the final great religion that imposes themselves as god. Hide if you want, but you can't hide from them.

• Agree
Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,127.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You mischaracterize the nature of the crusades and make them seem like a Christian version of Islamic holy war.
Matters not. Each has their own reason to go forth., This applies also to the newest global power.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,127.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Too many 'way out there' youtube channels. Messes with peoples minds and sense of reality
Go to the WEF website. They are no longer afraid to forward their agenda. they are so self confident now that everything is there to see in how they will be our salvation.

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,757.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Is this why Rabbis and the Pope have already joined them?
The current Pope is a committed Globalist. He is either extremely naïve or a subversive force within the Catholic Church. I tend towards the latter because everything he does seems to be aimed at demolishing authentic Catholicism in some way. He lets himself be interviewed by an Italian Atheist reporter who (so we are told) makes mistake after mistake. He congratulates Joe Biden despite Joe standing for everything Christianity is against.

Still, one should never judge a Church entirely by it's leadership.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Hiding your head in the sand does not stop what is occurring. They are creating the final great religion that imposes themselves as god. Hide if you want, but you can't hide from them.

It's hard to hide from what you do not know exists.

Who are they?

Can I guess: Wesleyan Evangelical Fundamentalists. That sounds like a religion that could exist. (I'm not quite sure what the Wesleyans believe, but I've *heard8 of them. They seem to have some universities.)

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,127.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Still, one should never judge a Church entirely by it's leadership.
When the church rejected the Kingdom and Jesus' Gospel to rejoin the world of man in partnership with the governments of man, as the current Pope and others seem to be doing in joining hands with this new earthly messiah, did anyone pay much attention to the fact at the time either?

Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟290,757.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
When the church rejected the Kingdom and Jesus' Gospel to rejoin the world of man in partnership with the governments of man, as the current Pope and others seem to be doing in joining hands with this new earthly messiah, did anyone pay much attention to the fact at the time either?

I forgot, you're an illuminated Gnostic whose seen the third heaven. Sorry, we can't all be as great as you are.

If you're going to lump all Catholics in the same basket you don't know anything about the current Catholic landscape. I'm not even Catholic but I have at least some knowledge of how there is tension within the Catholic Church. There are plenty of traditional Catholics who are opposed to Francis' agenda.

Upvote 0