• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

A coincidence. can you explain it to me

Kostilaks

Aug 24, 2018
Macedonia
✟72,424.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I clicked on a tv episode in youtube. I read in comments a quote from the episode. I remembered that there is a chance I had an old coincidence with that quote in the past with the same video and quote. not sure. I maybe made some random thoughts about coincidences happening with that quote like " hearing the quote from the actor while randomly reading the comment without knowing that it was written there"

Some seconds later, I clicked randomly in the video bar and it took me to that quote. The video was 45 minutes and the quote was almost 2-3 seconds.

I tried to do it again randomly but I was away from the quote almost second or seconds or even a minute or minutes from that quote. How did it happen?

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I clicked on a tv episode in youtube. I read in comments a quote from the episode. I remembered that there is a chance I had an old coincidence with that quote in the past with the same video and quote. not sure. I maybe made some random thoughts about coincidences happening with that quote like " hearing the quote from the actor while randomly reading the comment without knowing that it was written there"

Some seconds later, I clicked randomly in the video bar and it took me to that quote. The video was 45 minutes and the quote was almost 2-3 seconds.

I tried to do it again randomly but I was away from the quote almost second or seconds or even a minute or minutes from that quote. How did it happen?
At this point, I think you should talk about your OCD manifestations with your therapist and your spiritual counsellor.

NOT with faceless, nameless strangers. OK?

Upvote 0