Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
If you've ever done a timeline study on the book of Genesis you would be familiar with the number

Adding up the generations from Adam to Noah you come to the year from creation of 1656.

This was the year that Noah's Grandfather, Methuselah died and the Flood came.

Something clicked to me today when that number came up on something I was studying.

1+6+5+6 = 18

If you divide that by 3 you get 6

1656 If you add the 1+5=6 and add that to the two other 6's you get 666

The number 18 in Judaism is the number of the letters added together in the word for life, Chai. As we know the letters in Hebrew are also numbers.

1+6+5+6 = 18

6+6+6= 18

Is there some connection?

There has been some study on what the mark of the beast is and it's not a barcode, or an rfid chip, but actually an implant which will extend life, possibly forever.

This is life coming from the beast.

This would make sense of what Yeshua said about men living and wanting to die but they couldn't. They couldn't escape by death.

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
not rfid chip, but actually an implant which will extend life, possibly forever.

A christian claimed to rcv message from Jesus that the implant of the mark of the beast will destroy part of the brain which thinks and seeks God, so human will become like animals, cannot seek God and cannot understand God existence.

An implant which will extend life ? They dont even care if your body refuse it or get cancer from the chemical substance in it.
Their purpose is to mark people, death or alive people are meant to DIE for the devil.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
That mark needs to be appealing and deceiving so people will want to receive it. What better than to tell them that it will extend their life?

The biggest out there today is the Medical industry.

Ten of America's 50 biggest companies are in health care--Forbes

Billions are spent each year in trying to prolong life.
What if someone came up with something simple that could do this?

It would be given for free but as I said it wouldn't be a tattoo, mark, or a chip but more of an alien nature.

It all goes back to us being made in the image of G-d.

Only those who were made in his image will go to live with him in heaven.

Those who have altered that will not.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
666 the mark of the absolute pinnacle of man's absolute control over another soul. ... a beast of a system if there ever was one... trying to force everyone into a financial world of buying and selling, that starts with the health care system... The worse part is that it is not in the imprints, injection, implants, but in the worship that gets God. You have to ask yourself, how is worship involved in all this? That is the key to finding out the beast.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you've ever done a timeline study on the book of Genesis you would be familiar with the number

Adding up the generations from Adam to Noah you come to the year from creation of 1656.

This was the year that Noah's Grandfather, Methuselah died and the Flood came.

Something clicked to me today when that number came up on something I was studying.

1+6+5+6 = 18

The number 18 in Judaism is the number of the letters added together in the word for life, Chai. As we know the letters in Hebrew are also numbers.

1+6+5+6 = 18

6+6+6= 18

There has been some study on what the mark of the beast is and it's not a barcode, or an rfid chip, but actually an implant which will extend life, possibly forever.

This is life coming from the beast.

This would make sense of what Yeshua said about men living and wanting to die but they couldn't. They couldn't escape by death.

The connection only exists if you use the Masoretic texts. The Septuagint has different values for these generations.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
666 the mark of the absolute pinnacle of man's absolute control over another soul. ... a beast of a system if there ever was one... trying to force everyone into a financial world of buying and selling, that starts with the health care system... The worse part is that it is not in the imprints, injection, implants, but in the worship that gets God. You have to ask yourself, how is worship involved in all this? That is the key to finding out the beast.
I don't think worship has anything to do with it.

Think about this part, teshuvah, G-d is always calling his people to return to him, he is ready to forgive, so with that understanding how do we reconcile this?

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever.

There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

So by this we can concur that

1. They will not be able to repent
2. They will not be able to die
3. They will not be able to rest

I don't think it's so much about taking the mark, although that is what causes it, but what the mark does to them that renders them unsavable.

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I'm also thinking that in line with what we are shown by the first kingdom, Nebuchadnezzar, that the 'worship' happened when all sorts of instruments were played.

This came to me, that this implant would be manipulated by certain frequency or series of frequencies.

(the prince of the power of the air)

And that when it is engaged, the people do as he wants being manipulated by this frequency.

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,541.44
Faith
Messianic
I don't think worship has anything to do with it.

Think about this part, teshuvah, G-d is always calling his people to return to him, he is ready to forgive, so with that understanding how do we reconcile this?

And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever.

There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”

So by this we can concur that

1. They will not be able to repent
2. They will not be able to die
3. They will not be able to rest

I don't think it's so much about taking the mark, although that is what causes it, but what the mark does to them that renders them unsavable.
Revelation 14:8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

In these verses you do not see anything about 666 or taking the mark, but in the actual worship of the beast and his image. ... It is worship that gets God's wrath.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Number of a man in Hebrew
מספר גבר
Mem = 40
Samech = 60
Peh = 80
Resh = 200

Gimel = 3
Bet = 2
Resh = 200

Now that was from modern translation
I took the Greek from Revelation and then translated that.

מספר אנשים

It comes out a bit different

Mem = 40
Samech = 60
Peh = 80
Resh = 200

= 380

אנשים

Alef = 1
nun = 50
Shin = 300
yod = 10
mem = 40
=401

Then I tried number of the beast from Greek into Hebrew

מספר החיה

Mem = 40
Samech = 60
Peh = 80
Resh = 200

Heh = 5
Chet - 8
Yod = 10
heh = 5

Still looking....................

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
XXX

I've never seen this before but looking at the Greek I realized that the way it is written is using three words that all begin with 'ex' and it's pronounced phonetically translates as 'X'

ἑξακόσιοι ἑξήκοντα ἕξ

The pronunciation in the Greek is even more interesting.

hexakosioi ======600
hexēkonta =======66
hex ============6

1830, American English, from Pennsylvania German hexe "to practice witchcraft," from German hexen "to hex," related to Hexe "witch," from Middle High German hecse, hexse, from Old High German hagazussa (see hag). Noun meaning "magic spell" is first recorded 1909; earlier it meant "a witch" (1856).
XXX

X = + = Tav

X = איקס

Alef = 1
yod = 10
qof = 100
samech = 60

Wow! now that's something!

1 + 10+ 100= 111

multiplied by 60 or lowest denominator - 6

= 666

• Agree
Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,619.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The connection only exists if you use the Masoretic texts. The Septuagint has different values for these generations.
Which IMHO is the proper text to be using. *While the Masoretic text itself represents the culmination of a tradition of textual transmission in the Middle Ages, the text itself is much older, going back to the time of the Second Temple. In this respect, it is very likely that Our Lord would have known and used the Proto-Masoretic text.

The Masoretic Hebrew vs. The Septuagint (Part 1) – Departing Horeb

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,938.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I don't concern myself with the identity of the beast. Some texts even say it's 616.
While that is true I think it is most probably 666 because we read in Daniel that King Nebuchadnezzar the greatest of the kings of the world built an solid Gold image that was 66 cubits high and 6 cubits wide.

66+6

Then there's King Solomon who fell into idolatry and required tribute or taxes that were

Now the weight of gold came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate

1+6+5+6 = 18

1+6+5+6 = 18

6+6+6= 18

You would enjoy watching a Movie called "The Number 23." It is about a man who reads a book about the number 23 and realizes that he sees it absolutely everywhere.

After all, 18 is simply the square of 3 squared. 3 squared or 3,2 is 23.

Upvote 0