Pre-Trib Only A Chronology of the End Times

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason, I am retired civil engineer. I understand conversion of units. What I am explaining to you is that in bible prophecy, there are reasons why the time expressions are different, and not exact equivalents of each other. Put your calculator away.

But God is not complicated. He is simple. The equations you gave do not make any sense. Besides, in my recent post, I provided an article for you to check out that verifies that a Biblical month is in fact 30 days.

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh, and this article should help you to hopefully understand that 30 days is 1 month according to the Bible.

http://bibletime.com/theory/month
Jason, my computer security software says don't enter that site. It doesn't matter because the issue is not over whether 30 days is 1 month according to the bible. There are some passages in the old testament that supports that concept.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason, my computer security software says don't enter that site. It doesn't matter because the issue is not over whether 30 days is 1 month according to the bible. There are some passages in the old testament that supports that concept.

One more reason why I don't like PC's.

;)

Anyways, there is Biblical proof that 30 days is one month.

SCRIPTURAL PROOF #1, - THE FLOOD ACCOUNT. A
"ROSETTA STONE" IN GENESIS 7 IDENTIFIES THE
BIBLICAL OR PROPHETIC MONTH AS 30 DAYS.

In Genesis we are told that the flood of Noah began on the 17th day of the 2nd month. -Gen.7:11) On that day the "fountains of the deep were broken up and the windows of heaven were opened". Exactly five months later on the 17th day of the 7th month "the flood-waters receded and the ark came to rest on Mount Ararat". This five month span of time is stated twice in Genesis to be 150 days. -Gen.7:24 and 8:3)
150 divided by 5 = 30 days.
This is a bit different from what we see in our damaged solar system today. Five of our present months/lunar cycles would be 5 x 29.530 = 147.5 days. But the Genesis account records a span of precisely 150 days. So we must conclude that edicts coming to us from the throne of God up in the third heaven regarding time involve perfect months containing 30.0000000000 days each.

SCRIPTURAL PROOF #2, - THE EXILE OF THE WOMAN
THIS "ROSETTA STONE" IN REVELATION 12 IDENTIFIES
THE BIBLICAL OR PROPHETIC YEAR AS 360 DAYS.

So much for the Biblical month. How about the Biblical year? We are not left to guess about the biblical year. We have a single passage of scripture that tells us straight out how many days there are in three and a half Biblical years. Here is our scripture.REVELATION 12
5. She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6. Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.A eight verses later this same message is restated using different time units.
The exile of the woman is stated in terms of of 'times' (or years) rather than days.14. But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

Source Used:
http://endtimepilgrim.org/70wks4.htm

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Douggg said:
Luke 21:
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Jason replied: Jesus said this to his faithful disciples and He did not say this to unfaithful ones. Furthermore, this does not mean that even His own disciples could not be deceived into following another Christ, though. For He said this earlier.

"And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them." (Luke 21:8).

Jesus said this to his faithful disciples and He did not say this to unfaithful ones. Furthermore, this does not mean that even His own disciples could not be deceived into following another Christ, though. For He said this earlier.

What? The verse I quoted referred to the redemption of the body, to take place in the rapture.

I don't even know why you went off in another direction.

But Jesus is God. Where God chooses to reside is a lot different than where God chooses to place man so as to reside (when man's physical body dies).
Jason, you ask me a question of where the saved will be during all of eternity. None of us knows the answer to that question. If I asked you where will you be 10 years from now? You couldn't even truthfully know that. Why don't we leave it up to God to determine where everyone is going to be?

Right. Because flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. I agree that the Rapture will be a spiritual resurrection and not a flesh and blood resurrection.
I did not say "spiritual" resurrection. It will be a "literal" resurrection, and the redeemed bodies with be of some unknown to man substance.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Notice, Jesus did not say flesh and blood. So in the resurrected redeemed bodies, it may be that blood will not be part of them, which in turn suggests no heart - maybe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
SCRIPTURAL PROOF #2, - THE EXILE OF THE WOMAN
THIS "ROSETTA STONE" IN REVELATION 12 IDENTIFIES
THE BIBLICAL OR PROPHETIC YEAR AS 360 DAYS.

So much for the Biblical month. How about the Biblical year? We are not left to guess about the biblical year. We have a single passage of scripture that tells us straight out how many days there are in three and a half Biblical years. Here is our scripture.REVELATION 12
5. She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. 6. Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days.A eight verses later this same message is restated using different time units.
The exile of the woman is stated in terms of of 'times' (or years) rather than days.14. But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.
Jason, I am explaining to you why it says 1260 days, 42 months, and a time, times, half times. Why those are not exact equilvalents to each other. Unlike a mathematical conversion.

What the site you got that from, doesn't consider is how much earth time passes while the war in heaven takes place.

It's Revelation 12:6, then the war in heaven, then Revelation 12:14 = the 7 years.

For that reason, the 1260 days and the time, times, half times are not exact equivalent to each other.

The 1260 days + 3 1/2 days + the amount of earth time that passes for the war in heaven leaves - not 1260 days, not 42 months, but a time, times, half time.

Allow me to explain it in terms of days. Let's just assume that as the war in heaven takes place, 2 earth days pass - for sake of this explanation. No-one actually knows how much earth time passes while the war in heaven takes place.

the 1260 days ..................1260 (the two witnesses)
the 42 months..................1260 +3 1/2 = 1256.5 left in the 7 years
the time, times, half time...1260 +3 1/2 + 2 days = 1254.5 left in the 7 years

So the 42 months is a little less than 1260 days. And the time, times, half times, is a little less than the 42 months. That's why those time expressions are different for the different passages.

If we were to group the different time expressions into the first and second half (nominally) of the 7 years, it would look like this...

first half
1260 days Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

Second half

42 months Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5
time, times half times, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 12:14

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But God is not complicated. He is simple. The equations you gave do not make any sense. Besides, in my recent post, I provided an article for you to check out that verifies that a Biblical month is in fact 30 days.
Jason, what I am explaining to you about the 1260 days, the 42 months, the time, times, half times is something new to you. Because it is new to you, it may seem complicated. But really it is very simple.

I am not disagreeing about a bible calendar month being 30 days long. What we are talking about is the time expressions used in specific verses in Revelation and Daniel. That the bible calendar month is 30 days long is not relevant to understanding those time expressions.

Jason, I am 67 and have been deeply involved in these matters 45 years central to my life - it is not like a sideline hobby, not like I just picked up a bible 10 years ago and started studying bible prophecy - 45 years, Jason.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But God is not complicated. He is simple. The equations you gave do not make any sense.

Okay, let me try another way. Let's say you baked a big chocolate cake. You're in the kitchen just putting on the icing.

Your brother came in, cut it in half, and took his half to the living room to watch some football. You got half a cake left, 1260 days.

Your sister, comes in, and cuts off a small piece for herself (the 3 1/2 days). You now have a little less than a half cake, which the bible uses the term 42 months.

Okay, you take your little less than a half cake into the living room to watch football with your brother. While you have your back turned looking for the remote, the family pet takes a bite for himself (the war in heaven time). Leaving you with even less still of the half of a cake - which the bible uses the term time, times, half times for your now reduced in size half of the cake.

All you got to do is look at your plate. Your sister took a slice from your half, and then the family pet took a bit out if it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As I live in New Zealand, we don't have the plethora of false teachers here, fortunately.
Zechariah 14:12 does not prove a nuke war. The effects described are not actually a radiation sickness, but something more like flesh eating bacteria.

Zechariah 14:12 New King James Version (NKJV)
And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

This is what Zechariah 14:12 means. They will be destroy by a nuclear bomb.

The 7 Trumpets and 7Bowls happen during the Great Trib, in the last 3 1/2 years before the Return.

Well if you think the next prophetic event of Revelation is the 6th seal and you think the trumpets and bowls will happen during the second half of the tribulation, than what happens during the first half of the tribulation on earth? Everyone lives in Paradise!?!

I am simply refuting the 'whisked away to heaven' false teaching. Its a Satanic lie and you have fallen for it.

Well if you believe no one goes to heaven, why have you not even attempted to refute one of the scripture below?

Philippians 3:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.

Ephesians 2:19 New King James Version (NKJV)
Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,

Ephesians 2:6 New King James Version (NKJV)
and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,

Philippians 1:21-23 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell. 23 For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.

2 Corinthians 5:8 New King James Version (NKJV)
We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John 14:2-3 New King James Version (NKJV)
2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.

2 Corinthians 5:1 New King James Version (NKJV)
For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Hebrews 11:10 New King James Version (NKJV)
for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God.

Hebrews 11:16 New King James Version (NKJV)
But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them.

Hebrews 13:14 New King James Version (NKJV)
For here we have no continuing city, but we seek the one to come.

Hebrews 12:22-24 New King James Version (NKJV)
22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, to an innumerable company of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect, 24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Revelation 3:21 New King James Version (NKJV)
To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

Revelation 7:9 New King James Version (NKJV)
After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could number, of all nations, tribes, peoples, and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, with palm branches in their hands,

Revelation 7:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Revelation 8:3 New King James Version (NKJV)
Then another angel, having a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all the saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Revelation 19:1 New King James Version (NKJV)
After these things I heard a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and powerbelong to the Lord our God!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Matthew 6:20-21 New King James Version (NKJV)
20 but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Matthew 5:12 New King James Version (NKJV)
Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

1 Peter 1:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1) Matthew 3:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 In those days John the Baptist came preaching in the wilderness of Judea, 2 and saying, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand!”

2) Matthew 4:17 New King James Version (NKJV)
From that time Jesus began to preach and to say, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”

3a) John 6:39-40 New King James Version (NKJV)
39 This is the will of the Father who sent Me, that of all He has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day.”

3b) John 6:44 New King James Version (NKJV)
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day.

4a) Luke 23:42-43 New King James Version (NKJV)
42 Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.” 43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

4b) Matthew 27:50-53 New King James Version (NKJV)
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit. 51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, 52 and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; 53 and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.

5) 2 Corinthians 12:1-4 New King James Version (NKJV)
1 It is doubtless not profitable for me to boast. I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord: 2 I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago—whether in the body I do not know, or whether out of the body I do not know, God knows—such a one was caught up to the third heaven.3 And I know such a man—whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows— 4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

That part of the prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD. The Christians escaped then, to Pella, in Northern Jordan safely.

Zechariah 13:8-9 didn't happen in 70 AD and is still unfulfilled.

Zechariah 13:8-9 New King James Version (NKJV)
8 And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
Says the Lord, “That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
But one–third shall be left in it:
9 I will bring the one–third through the fire,
Will refine them as silver is refined,
And test them as gold is tested.
They will call on My name,
And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’;
And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’”

What objection could you have to the many prophesies saying that the Lord's Christian people will live in the holy Land?

How about Zechariah 13:8-9. You know, the prophecy about two-thirds of the people there will die.

What good does it do going to live in Israel just before the tribulation? You'll just get scatter and end up back in New Zealand. That's if you survive the AoD when you flee the holy land like Lot did.

Proved by Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 13:7, they all say the holy people are there during the GT. And do not think they are just Jews, because Isaiah 66:18b and Revelation 5:9-10 says they are people from every tribe, race, nation and language, all true Christians.

It also said in Daniel 9:24, 70 weeks are determined for thy people and thy holy city. Keras, are you Jewish?

Revelation 13:7 doesn't say Christians are living in the holy land, neither does Revelation 5:9-10.

So you think Isaiah 66:18 is talking about Christians huh? Might want to read everything below.

Isaiah 66:15-19 Good News Translation (GNT)
15 The Lord will come with fire. He will ride on the wings of a storm to punish those he is angry with. 16 By fire and sword he will punish all the people of the world whom he finds guilty—and many will be put to death.

17 The Lord says, “The end is near for those who purify themselves for pagan worship, who go in procession to sacred gardens, and who eat pork and mice and other disgusting foods. 18 I know their thoughts and their deeds. I am coming to gather the people of all the nations. When they come together, they will see what my power can do 19 and will know that I am the one who punishes them.

“But I will spare some of them and send them to the nations and the distant lands that have not heard of my fame or seen my greatness and power: to Spain, Libya, and Lydia, with its skilled archers, and to Tubal and Greece. Among these nations they will proclaim my greatness.

Keras Keras Keras!!! The one who continues to pull verses out of context. The one who thinks he's the only one who knows old testament prophecies. The one who thinks he can use them to pull a wool over people's eyes.

Keras Keras Keras!!! The one who continues to pull verses out of context. The one who thinks he's the only one who knows old testament prophecies. The one who thinks he can use them to pull a wool over people's eyes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What? The verse I quoted referred to the redemption of the body, to take place in the rapture.

I don't even know why you went off in another direction.

Jason, you ask me a question of where the saved will be during all of eternity. None of us knows the answer to that question. If I asked you where will you be 10 years from now? You couldn't even truthfully know that. Why don't we leave it up to God to determine where everyone is going to be?

I did not say "spiritual" resurrection. It will be a "literal" resurrection, and the redeemed bodies with be of some unknown to man substance.

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Notice, Jesus did not say flesh and blood. So in the resurrected redeemed bodies, it may be that blood will not be part of them, which in turn suggests no heart - maybe.

No. Jesus has a physical flesh and blood body even today. If not then 1 Corinthians 11:27 and Hebrews 10:19 wouldn't make any sense.

Leviticus 17:11 says, "For the life of the flesh is in the blood."

However, you are saying that there is no life in Jesus's flesh? But the Scriptures say the life of the flesh is in the blood.

Hebrews 7:25 says Jesus FOREVER LIVES so as to make intercession for us.
1 John 1:7 says if we walk in the light as He [i.e. Christ] is in the light, the blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sin.
How can Jesus's blood cleanse us from all sin if He doesn't have any blood?
Jesus is our substitute.
For He was wounded for our transgressions and crushed for our iniquities.
And by His whip marks we are healed.

Also, without blood in our bodies, we would look like zombies. So it is a ridiculous notion to suggest that Jesus does not have blood.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason, I am explaining to you why it says 1260 days, 42 months, and a time, times, half times. Why those are not exact equilvalents to each other. Unlike a mathematical conversion.

What the site you got that from, doesn't consider is how much earth time passes while the war in heaven takes place.

It's Revelation 12:6, then the war in heaven, then Revelation 12:14 = the 7 years.

For that reason, the 1260 days and the time, times, half times are not exact equivalent to each other.

The 1260 days + 3 1/2 days + the amount of earth time that passes for the war in heaven leaves - not 1260 days, not 42 months, but a time, times, half time.

Allow me to explain it in terms of days. Let's just assume that as the war in heaven takes place, 2 earth days pass - for sake of this explanation. No-one actually knows how much earth time passes while the war in heaven takes place.

the 1260 days ..................1260 (the two witnesses)
the 42 months..................1260 +3 1/2 = 1256.5 left in the 7 years
the time, times, half time...1260 +3 1/2 + 2 days = 1254.5 left in the 7 years

So the 42 months is a little less than 1260 days. And the time, times, half times, is a little less than the 42 months. That's why those time expressions are different for the different passages.

If we were to group the different time expressions into the first and second half (nominally) of the 7 years, it would look like this...

first half
1260 days Revelation 11:3, Revelation 12:6

Second half

42 months Revelation 11:2, Revelation 13:5
time, times half times, Daniel 7:25, Daniel 12:7, Revelation 12:14

That's okay. I am not interested in a meaning within Scripture that is odd or not simple.

But good day to you.
And may God bless you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Okay, let me try another way. Let's say you baked a big chocolate cake. You're in the kitchen just putting on the icing.

Your brother came in, cut it in half, and took his half to the living room to watch some football. You got half a cake left, 1260 days.

Your sister, comes in, and cuts off a small piece for herself (the 3 1/2 days). You now have a little less than a half cake, which the bible uses the term 42 months.

Okay, you take your little less than a half cake into the living room to watch football with your brother. While you have your back turned looking for the remote, the family pet takes a bite for himself (the war in heaven time). Leaving you with even less still of the half of a cake - which the bible uses the term time, times, half times for your now reduced in size half of the cake.

All you got to do is look at your plate. Your sister took a slice from your half, and then the family pet took a bit out if it.

As I said before, I used a calculator and it works. This equation would not change even in baking. I am comfortable in my view on the numbers involving the End Times currently. I offered you my explanation. If you don't accept it, then lets hug, and bless each other in the Lord, and move on. For I didn't post my End Times Chronology so as to endlessly debate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Update:

I added a few more verses to my last post within my End Times Chronology.
I also added one more verse to the event of New Jerusalem coming down from out of Heaven, too.

Anyways, I hope my chronology blesses God's people.

May the Lord's love shine upon you all this fine day.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Zechariah 14:12 New King James Version (NKJV)
And this shall be the plague with which the Lord will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

This is what Zechariah 14:12 means. They will be destroy by a nuclear bomb.
So you get nuclear from the plague the Lord will strike them with? Very peculiar thinking indeed!
Zechariah 14:12 says: it will be a plague.
It says: the Lord will do it. Has He got a nuke arsenal?
It says: their flesh will rot or dissolve as they stand. NOT burn! A very quick effect, radiation sickness can take years.

You are wrong and your assertions are foolishness.
Well if you think the next prophetic event of Revelation is the 6th seal and you think the trumpets and bowls will happen during the second half of the tribulation, than what happens during the first half of the tribulation on earth? Everyone lives in Paradise!?!
Actually that is correct. For the first 3 1/2 years of the 7 year treaty of peace between the Anti-Christ and the nation of Beulah, in the holy Land, there will be peace. It is only when the AC breaks it and desecrates the Temple that the Great Trib of the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls starts.
Well if you believe no one goes to heaven, why have you not even attempted to refute one of the scripture below?
I don't need to refute them, Jesus does that : John 3:13, John 7:34, John 8:21-22, John 17:15, Revelation 5:10
None of those scriptures actually says people will be taken to live in heaven.
But what really proves the rapture to heaven to be a lie, is the many prophesies saying how the Lord's Christian people, be they Jew or gentile, will be gathered and will live in all of the holy Land. Psalms 37:29
During the GT, half of the will be taken to a place of safety on earth, Revelation 12:6, but the other half, Zechariah 14:2, will remain in the Land. Revelation 13:7, Daniel 7:25

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Anyways, there is Biblical proof that 30 days is one month.
Jason and Douggg,
Re your discussion over the 1260 day, 42 month and 3.5 year periods, it is clear they are all the exact same time period.
Ancient records from many civilizations show that then there was a 360 day year. But after the Exodus, 1495 BCE, the earth slowed to a 365.24 day orbit of the sun. It took really until modern astronomy, to get our calendar 100% right again.
The reason the earth slowed in 1495 BCE, was the gravitational pull of Comet Tyson, that passed close by the earth then. Tyson also caused many of the plagues, darkness, etc, in Egypt at that time. Many other peoples around the world recorded these effects too. The Ipuwer Papyrus tells how the world was 'turned upside down'.
Now, it is prophesied that God will again shake the heavens and the earth, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 24:1, Hebrews 12:26 and the way He will do it this time, is by instigating an earth directed massive explosion of the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1 This Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth with a multi billion ton mass of hydrogen plasma, that will literally cause all the vividly prophesied effects about that Day of the Lord's wrath.
This mass will strike the earth at noon day Middle East time, Zephaniah 2:4, devastating that entire area. Zephaniah 1:18 But the earth continues to rotate and move along its orbital track at 66,000mph, so the rest of the world receives much less effect and most people will survive. This glancing blow, will push the earth back into a 360 day year, making Daniel's and Revelations time periods true and correct.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jason and Douggg,
Re your discussion over the 1260 day, 42 month and 3.5 year periods, it is clear they are all the exact same time period.
Ancient records from many civilizations show that then there was a 360 day year. But after the Exodus, 1495 BCE, the earth slowed to a 365.24 day orbit of the sun. It took really until modern astronomy, to get our calendar 100% right again.
The reason the earth slowed in 1495 BCE, was the gravitational pull of Comet Tyson, that passed close by the earth then. Tyson also caused many of the plagues, darkness, etc, in Egypt at that time. Many other peoples around the world recorded these effects too. The Ipuwer Papyrus tells how the world was 'turned upside down'.
Now, it is prophesied that God will again shake the heavens and the earth, Isaiah 13:13, Isaiah 24:1, Hebrews 12:26 and the way He will do it this time, is by instigating an earth directed massive explosion of the suns surface. Isaiah 30:26, Malachi 4:1 This Coronal Mass Ejection of unprecedented magnitude will strike the earth with a multi billion ton mass of hydrogen plasma, that will literally cause all the vividly prophesied effects about that Day of the Lord's wrath.
This mass will strike the earth at noon day Middle East time, Zephaniah 2:4, devastating that entire area. Zephaniah 1:18 But the earth continues to rotate and move along its orbital track at 66,000mph, so the rest of the world receives much less effect and most people will survive. This glancing blow, will push the earth back into a 360 day year, making Daniel's and Revelations time periods true and correct.

Yes, I am also in agreement that 42 months is the same as 1,260 days, etc. I also believe a biblical month is 30 days regardless of exterior events like the sun potentially causing problems for mankind in the future.

As for the cause of the future judgments in the Tribulation: God does not need the sun to bring judgment upon mankind that will not repent. While it is possible He can use the sun, we also have to realize there are also literal demons who will appear as a part of the Judgments in the End Times, too.

In other words, when it involves God, there is not always a natural explanation. For example: I remember one time when I watched a special on an explanation of the 10 plagues of Egypt as being by all natural means. When, I was watching it, I couldn't help thru out the whole program but to role my eyes and to repeatedly say something like, "This was the power of God! And not the power of the natural laws of Science."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In other words, when it involves God, there is not always a natural explanation.
Correct, however His normal modus operandi is to use people like Cyrus, nations like the Assyrians and Babylon and natural things like the powerful East wind that allowed the Israelites to cross the Red sea. Exodus 14:21
The Lord will use the sun on His Day of fiery wrath, we are told that and a CME is the only thing which will literally fulfil all the graphic descriptions about that Day. This disaster will be seen by the secular world as just a natural event, so they will continue on in their disbelief of God. But all Christians will know it was the Lord who did it. Isaiah 35:4-5, Isaiah 29:24

Here is an end times sequence:
Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3 It will be the Sixth seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5 It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and security and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:18-21

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected land, of great wealth. They will be totally wiped out and it takes seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the trumpet and bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- faithful Christians who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.
The regathering of all the Lords Christian people: all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31
The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected saints.

The final attack against the holy city and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10, Revelation chapter 21

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Correct, however His normal modus operandi is to use people like Cyrus, nations like the Assyrians and Babylon and natural things like the powerful East wind that allowed the Israelites to cross the Red sea. Exodus 14:21
The Lord will use the sun on His Day of fiery wrath, we are told that and a CME is the only thing which will literally fulfil all the graphic descriptions about that Day. This disaster will be seen by the secular world as just a natural event, so they will continue on in their disbelief of God. But all Christians will know it was the Lord who did it. Isaiah 35:4-5, Isaiah 29:24

No. This was not exclusively a natural wind taking place here. The parting of the Red Sea was a miracle. Supernatural power had to be involved to perfectly make a wall of water on both sides.

Read this article here:

https://www.christiancourier.com/articles/612-parting-of-the-red-sea-miracle-or-natural-event-the

keras said:
Here is an end times sequence:
Soon to happen: The great and terrible Day of the Lord’s vengeance and wrath, a CME sunstrike. Isaiah 30:26-28 & 30, Malachi 4:1 & 3 It will be the Sixth seal event of cosmic and worldwide effects and the Middle East will be virtually depopulated, cleared and cleansed, Ezekiel 30:1-5 It will be the fulfilment of Psalms 83, Isaiah 2:12-21, 2 Peter 3:7 and Revelation 6:12-17 A small Messianic Jewish remnant will survive in Jerusalem. Isaiah 6:11-13 Many will die around the world: Isaiah 51:6, Jeremiah 9:22, but most will survive and eventually re-establish the infrastructure.

No. Scripture says both the 6th seal and the Day of the Lord are marked by signs of the sun going dark and the moon turning blood red. You can check out my chronology in the 2nd Half of the Tribluation for the verses that say this.

Anyways, it looks like this:

1st seal = Appearance of Anti-Christ.
2nd seal = Fulfillment of 1 Thessalonians 5:3 that says,"When they shall say PEACE and SAFETY; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." We learn from this "Seal" that wars are likely to break out at any time and that there will be no peace on the earth until the return of the "Prince of Peace."
3rd seal = Famine. This lines up with the fall of Babylon's religious and economic system in Revelation 17 --thru-- Revelation 18.
4th seal = Death. This lines up with the enforcement of the Mark of the Beast (Whereby a large population of the world will die) (Many Christians will be beheaded for Jesus at this point because they will refuse to take the Mark).
5th seal = The saints that just were martyred will cry out to God in Heaven under God's altar.
6th seal = God's reply in answering the saint's desire for justice. The age known as the "Day of the Lord" begins here.

Then there is the 7 seal, the trumpet, and bowl judgments.

At the end of the 6th bowl = Jesus return
(Read Revelation 16:12-15 and pay close attention to verses 12 and 15).
7th bowl judgment = Earthquake that takes down the city of Babylon.
After the nations are destroyed, this Earth is purified by fire and it concludes the period of time known as the "Day of the Lord."

Side Note: Oh, and all the seal, trumpet, and bowl judgments in Revelation happen in Daniel's 70th week (Which is 7 years) (The midpoint of the Tribulation is the abomination of desolation - i.e. the defilement of the Jewish temple by the Anti-Christ).

keras said:
The Seventh seal is ‘about’ a 20 year time gap until the Return of Jesus.

What verses suggest this?

keras said:
In a short while: Isaiah 29:17, all the holy Land will be regenerated and the Lord’s people, Christian Israelites, be they true descendants of Jacob or grafted in, will gather in the new country of Beulah. Isaiah 62:1-5, Isaiah 35:1-10 They will live in peace and security and 144,000 missionaries are selected from them, to go out to all peoples and proclaim the coming Kingdom of Jesus. Revelation 7 & 14, Isaiah 66:18-21

The rest of the nations will form a One World Government, led by ten Presidents. Daniel 7:24, Revelation 17:12 Before long, three will be taken over and the other seven will confer their power onto another strong leader. Daniel 11:21, Revelation 13:1-8

After a few years: a Northern confederation, led by a person referred to as Gog, will be motivated to attack Beulah – an unprotected land, of great wealth. They will be totally wiped out and it takes seven years to bury them and clean the land. Ezekiel 38 & 39, Joel 2:20

Sometime later, the strong leader of the World Government, will make a seven year treaty with Beulah. This marks the commencement of the seventieth ‘week’ [seven years] of Daniel. There is a 3½ year period of calm and peace in the world. Daniel 9:27

After that: the world dictator comes to Jerusalem in force and declares himself to be god in the new Temple. This starts the Great Tribulation, the trumpet and bowl judgements. The ‘Woman’- faithful Christians who refused to violate the Covenant, Daniel 11:32, are taken to a place of safety for 1260 days. Zechariah 14:2, Revelation 12:14

Then comes the Glorious Return of Jesus: The battle of Armageddon, Jesus destroys the army of the Anti-Christ by the Sword of His Word and chains up Satan.
The regathering of all the Lords Christian people: all those who have kept faithful. Matthew 24:30-31
The 1000 year Millennium reign of King Jesus and His resurrected saints.

The final attack against the holy city and the armies are instantly cremated. Satan is cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 16:13-16, Revelation 19:17-21

The Great White Throne judgement, a New Heaven and a New Earth. Daniel 7:9-10, Revelation chapter 21

Hmmm.... You lost me.
Your gonna have to give me a start to finish chronology involving all the seals and the amount of years that are attached to it.
Also, please provide the 70th Week of Daniel, and the 1,260 days, (i.e. 42 months, or the 3 and a half years). How long is Daniel's 70th Week?

Daniel's 70th week =1 week. We know this week is really a 7 year period by comparing Scripture with Scripture. The temple will be trodden down by the Gentiles for 42 months (3 and a half years (which is half of 7)); And the abomination of desolation will happen in the middle of the week (or the 7 year period). Even Jesus said the end will not come until every stone of the temple is thrown down. Today, a small part of the outer court of the temple wall (during Jesus's time) is still standing today. These stones need to be brought down or be destroyed before this world is no more.

Also, it makes sense that if God created everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th day, it is logical to assume that He will end this world involving a period of time involving the number 7, too.

Source Used:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/tbr/tbr027.htm

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
No. This was not exclusively a natural wind taking place here. The parting of the Red Sea was a miracle. Supernatural power had to be involved to perfectly make a wall of water on both sides.
Sure; God instigated the wind that Exodus 14:21 plainly says caused the parting of the sea.
This forthcoming CME will also be instigated by God, using His creation: fire from the sun, Deuteronomy 32:22, as He promised to not use water again to reset our civilization, as He did in the days of Noah.
No. Scripture says both the 6th seal and the Day of the Lord are marked by signs of the sun going dark and the moon turning blood red. You can check out my chronology in the 2nd Half of the Tribluation for the verses that say this.
You are mixing up the Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, with the great Day of Almighty God, the Return of Jesus. Revelation 16:14
The sun and moon will be darkened at the Return, Matthew 24:29-30, but the moon will be blood red BEFORE the great and terrible Day of the Lord's wrath. Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20 The sun will initially flash very brightly and the moon will reflect it, Isaiah 30:26a, then darken as the approaching ejected mass obscures sun, moon and stars.
I do not see the Seals happening during the last 7 years. The first five are already open, the Sixth is the next prophesied event.
What verses suggest this?
We have 2 witnesses: Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8 telling us that 1 day to God in heaven is equal to 1000 earth years. Therefore 1/48th of a day in heaven is equal to 1/48th of 1000 years on earth = 20.8 years [about 20 years] Which is about right for all that must happen before the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.
Your gonna have to give me a start to finish chronology involving all the seals and the amount of years that are attached to it.
That is impossible, we simply are not given this info in the Bible. And guesswork is foolishness.
Also, please provide the 70th Week of Daniel, and the 1,260 days, (i.e. 42 months, or the 3 and a half years). How long is Daniel's 70th Week?
|The 7 years of Daniel |
The Treaty signed, peace for 3½ years. |1st 1260 days |
The Abomination of Desolation placed in the 3rd Temple |mid point
The Great Tribulation, two witnesses, Woman protected. |2nd 1260 days |
The Day of Tabernacles, the Return of Jesus |
The battle of Armageddon |
The Marriage Supper of the Lamb 1290 days |1260+30
The rededication of the Temple; Hanukkah, 1335 days | 1260+75
The Millennium reign of Jesus |
[I can't get this to line up properly]
Also, it makes sense that if God created everything in 6 days and rested on the 7th day, it is logical to assume that He will end this world involving a period of time involving the number 7, too.
Take a look at my thread; The 7000 year Plan of God, not too far back on this forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Update:

I added a few more verses to my last post within my End Times Chronology.
I also added one more verse to the event of New Jerusalem coming down from out of Heaven, too.

Anyways, I hope my chronology blesses God's people.

May the Lord's love shine upon you all this fine day.

Jason, you avoided coordinating the time frames by not having the time frames fixed to a timeline, but relative to other events in your dissertation - which those other events are not fixed on the timeline. I am dropping out of this thread because I am seeing no fruit here.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,192,667.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sure; God instigated the wind that Exodus 14:21 plainly says caused the parting of the sea. This forthcoming CME will also be instigated by God, using His creation: fire from the sun, Deuteronomy 32:22, as He promised to not use water again to reset our civilization, as He did in the days of Noah.

So the wind was influenced super naturally? If it wasn't a super natural wind then how do you account for the walls of water? Can normal wind really do that?

keras said:
You are mixing up the Day of the Lord's wrath, the Sixth Seal, Revelation 6:12-17, with the great Day of Almighty God, the Return of Jesus. Revelation 16:14
The sun and moon will be darkened at the Return, Matthew 24:29-30, but the moon will be blood red BEFORE the great and terrible Day of the Lord's wrath. Joel 2:31, Acts 2:20 The sun will initially flash very brightly and the moon will reflect it, Isaiah 30:26a, then darken as the approaching ejected mass obscures sun, moon and stars.
I do not see the Seals happening during the last 7 years. The first five are already open, the Sixth is the next prophesied event.

Sorry, there was no event in history whereby ¼ of the Earth was killed. So the 4th seal has not happened yet. There was also no great famine that has hit the world, eitther (like with the breaking of the 3rd seal).

As for the Day of the Lord:

Again, the "Day of the Lord" is period of time that begins with the breaking of the 6th seal (Which is not Christ's 2nd coming - But merely a reveal of the Son from Heaven). The period of time known as the "Day of the Lord" ends with the Purification of the Earth by Fire (several years later at the end of the 7 Year Tribulation).

Signs Leading Up to the Day of the Lord:

The Sixth Seal:
(Part 1 - Sun goes dark, moon turns blood red, and a great earthquake, etc.):
(After These Signs The Days of Vengeance Ends):

Revelation 6:12-13

The Sixth Seal Opened:

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casts its unripe figs, when it is shaken by a mighty wind.​

Matthew 24:29-30a

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:​

Mark 13:24-25

But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.​

Luke 21:25-26

And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.​

Acts 2:20

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:​

Joel 2:31

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.​

Admonishments on the "Day of the Lord" before the "Second Coming":

(A clue on when Day of the Lord will occur and a warning against desiring it):

2 Thessalonians 2:1-2 NLT

Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him. Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun.​

2 Thessalonians 2:3

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come the falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed,​

Amos 5:18

Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.​

The Day of the Lord (The Day of Wrath):
(The Great Tribulation Continued):

Description of the Day of the Lord:

Zephaniah 1:14-15

The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly. That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,​

Zechariah 14:1 NLT

Watch, for the day of the LORD is coming when your possessions will be plundered right in front of you!​

The Day of the Lord Begins:

(The Great Day of Wrath):

The Sixth Seal: (Part 2)
(Closing Scene in Heaven #1: God the Son appears to the Earth sitting upon a Throne):

Revelation 6:14-17

Conclusion of the Sixth Seal:

And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the generals , and the mighty men, and every slave, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath has come; and who shall be able to stand?​

Luke 17:26-33

And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.​

keras said:
We have 2 witnesses: Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8 telling us that 1 day to God in heaven is equal to 1000 earth years. Therefore 1/48th of a day in heaven is equal to 1/48th of 1000 years on earth = 20.8 years [about 20 years] Which is about right for all that must happen before the Return of Jesus for His Millennial reign.

I meant, what verse suggests there is a 20 year time gap versus say a 5 year time gap or a 904 year time gap? Where do you get the number 20?

keras said:
That is impossible, we simply are not given this info in the Bible. And guesswork is foolishness.

|The 7 years of Daniel |
The Treaty signed, peace for 3½ years. |1st 1260 days |
The Abomination of Desolation placed in the 3rd Temple |mid point
The Great Tribulation, two witnesses, Woman protected. |2nd 1260 days |
The Day of Tabernacles, the Return of Jesus |
The battle of Armageddon |
The Marriage Supper of the Lamb 1290 days |1260+30
The rededication of the Temple; Hanukkah, 1335 days | 1260+75
The Millennium reign of Jesus |
[I can't get this to line up properly]

Just look at my chronology. It works just fine.
Oh, and it is not guess work, either. The Bible actually helps you to define these numbers when you compare Scripture with Scripture.

Last edited:
Upvote 0