New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
God please bless the hospitals and be with those working in them.

Good prayer request beloved, I'm praying!

cross.gif

We Stand In Agreement And Lift This Matter To You Father In Jesus Name
Holy Father I Kneel Before You In The Spirit Of Humility. You Are A Mighty God. You Have Given Us So Much Through Your Beloved Son Jesus. I Praise You Almighty God . I Love You Almighty God. I Glorify You And Only You Almighty Father. The Needs Are Many Father As You Know. I Ask You Enter Each Need Here Father With Your Miraculous Holy Spirit As Only You Can Do. We Stand In Agreement And Know To Expect A Miracle Father As Jesus Taught Us In Matthew 18-19. Jesus Said,"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." I Praise You Father Forever And Ever. In Jesus Holy Name I Pray.
Amen
icon11.gif

Upvote 0

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, please give those doctors, nurses and other medical workers the extra push and strength they need to keep up with their stressful and demanding jobs. Lord, please renew their spirit and strength and send angels into these hospitals thorughout our world and bring miracles, encouragement and hope. Amen.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Fahter God, I join my brothers and sisters in lifting up these places of healing and those who work in them. I pray You would strengthen them, fill each one with wisdom and compassion, and use them to accomplish things for the kingdom. Thank You Father for those whose jobs are serving, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PrincessKait

Smile, It's the end of the world.
Dec 22, 2007
Georgia
✟15,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'll defiantly be praying for them.
Today I was there for a check up and over the intercom I heard "Code Blue, third floor". Your heart has to sink every time you hear something like that. Here the third floor is where all the wounded soldiers from Iraq go. They didn't revive the guy.

Keep the people emitted to the hospital in your prays, along with their families and the doctors treating them.

Upvote 0