• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A challenge to watch this then deny chemtrails

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by spiritualwarrior77, Jan 1, 2013.

1. spiritualwarrior77

spiritualwarrior77 Senior Member

+6
    Agnostic
    Private
    Is scalar technology a bit out of your league?... it's no secret.

2. IanCG

IanCG Guest

+0
    Again, I have to ask, is there any conspiracy theory you don't believe? It's an honest question, you seem to go full force into every single one I've ever heard.

3. Btodd

Btodd Well-Known Member

+279
    Atheist
    Private
    "I wasn't wrong about referring all of you to a source that has been twice-convicted of fraud; that doesn't count! Please check out my new source that I immediately latched on to in a YouTube video, without having the slightest inclination to check him out as a valid source because he told me exactly what I wanted to hear! If he believes in chemtrails; he's an expert!" :p

Btodd

4. Lilly Owl

Lilly Owl Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?

+76
    Christian
    Private
    US-Libertarian
    Now there's a reason to buy a hammock and watch the movie, "ET" all over again... I mean, um. *cough* ^_^

5. Btodd

Btodd Well-Known Member

+279
    Atheist
    Private
    BAM. Exactly what I've been referring to for quite a while; this isn't honest skepticism, it's an all-or-nothing premise. EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. Just take the opposite position of any event that happens, and it makes you better than all the 'sheeple' who actually examine the facts.

Btodd

6. spiritualwarrior77

spiritualwarrior77 Senior Member

+6
    Agnostic
    Private
    I investigate all the plausible ones and judge them on the evidence.
    When you have a very powerful and criminal cabal of elite bankers, the conspiracy events come thick and fast.

We don't know half of it!