Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
This is one of the best aerosol spraying documentaries around.
A sober minded, scientific look at the chemtrail phenomena.

In the first ten minutes the difference between contrails and chemtrails is cleared up.
A discussion into the extensive scientific testing that has been done on the phenomena is next.
There is an interview with a media veteran with high level contacts and her experiences with the media and their refusal to cover the story (even though many journalists want to cover it!).
An interview with a pilot of 40 years.
Someone with a science doctorate...
... and much more!

(those that want to dismiss this without watching it will expose themselves as cowardly and foolish. If you want to attempt to debunk it, good for you! Watch it first, then go to work)

Aerosol Crimes (aka 'Chemtrails') Clifford Carnicom, 2005 - YouTube

Definition of a fanatic: Can't change the mind and won't change the subject.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I've seen that too! It happens all the time here!

I also remember the trees were much taller when I was a little kid. Like, totally towered over me. I bet the chemtrails made them smaller, since they don't seem as tall as I remember when I was small.

Everybody was taller when I was growing up.

Now everybody is roughly the same height as me.

Chemtrails are making people smaller!

Upvote 0

JustMeSee

Contributor
Feb 9, 2008
In my living room.
✟23,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Btodd said:
Alex Merklinger, the radio host who served 4 years in Federal Prison in the 90's after being convicted on 7 counts of fraud?

https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/16/16.F3d.670.93-5362.html

The same guy who is now serving time again for posing as an investment banker and bilking a man out of $125,000? I'll stick with established science over a notorious liar who was thrown into a YouTube video about chemtrails.

https://lastfreevoice.wordpress.com/2008/06/28/man-who-gave-christine-smith-her-outstanding-american-award-arrested-for-fraud-again/

Btodd

I would love to see this addressed.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Alex Merklinger, the radio host who served 4 years in Federal Prison in the 90's after being convicted on 7 counts of fraud?

https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/16/16.F3d.670.93-5362.html

The same guy who is now serving time again for posing as an investment banker and bilking a man out of $125,000? I'll stick with established science over a notorious liar who was thrown into a YouTube video about chemtrails.

https://lastfreevoice.wordpress.com...ding-american-award-arrested-for-fraud-again/

Btodd

If he was the only guy talking about chemtrails, you would be justified in dismissing the whole thing.

Trouble is there are a whole ton of other people, who have never been busted for fraud, who are intelligent, educated, concerned citizens who are also speaking out.

Are they all conspiring together to concoct a fanciful story because they have nothing better to do with their time and have no concerns about their reputation?!

Sorry, Alex Merklinger is inconsequential to the reality of chemtrails!

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If he was the only guy talking about chemtrails, you would be justified in dismissing the whole thing.

Trouble is there are a whole ton of other people, who have never been busted for fraud, who are intelligent, educated, concerned citizens who are also speaking out.

Are they all conspiring together to concoct a fanciful story because they have nothing better to do with their time and have no concerns about their reputation?!

Ah so if multiple people talk about it, have Youtube Videos about it, websites about it, it must be true?

Angelina Jolie REPTILIAN ANOMALIES!!! - YouTube

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Chem-trails are real!
It's an aerosol program designed to make people paranoid of vapor in the sky.

:doh:

chemtrails.jpg

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,400.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Chem-trails are real!
It's an aerosol program designed to make people paranoid of vapor in the sky.

:doh:

chemtrails.jpg

Did you also hear that we're about 4,999,630 kilometers closer to the sun then we were just about 6 months ago !!! :eek:

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

He was consequential to you when you fell for a story told by someone who is a twice-convicted fraud...now it's 'inconsequential'. ;)

You'll take the words of a computer programmer over actual meterologists and aviation experts, so I'm not surprised that this didn't make a dent in the armor. Nothing will...you're practicing confirmation bias.

Btodd

Upvote 0

Lilly Owl

Since when is God's adversary a curse word here?
Dec 23, 2012
✟2,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Did you also hear that we're about 4,999,630 kilometers closer to the sun then we were just about 6 months ago !!! :eek:
I think you got your directions confused.

"In fact at 04.30 British Summer Time this morning the Earth was 3,106,600 miles or 4,999,630 Kilometres further from the Sun than it was at it’s closest point. That’s a shade over 392 Earth diameters further away, which appears to be quite a huge difference. But then our average distance to the Sun would fit almost 12,000 Earth diameters."
Aphelion

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Everybody was taller when I was growing up.

Now everybody is roughly the same height as me.

Chemtrails are making people smaller!

Hmmm... Then they must've started spraying sooner than 20 years ago, because I've always been taller than everyone.

-Dan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Trained U.S. Air Force weather observer speaks out about chemtrails.
Chemtrail Whistleblower Allan Buckmann: Some Thoughts on Weather Modification « Truth11

An intelligence gatherer for the NSA and CIA speaks out about chemtrails.
Former head of Los Angeles FBI speaks out.
HAARP - Chemtrails: Appeal to President Barack Obama.

Medical doctor for NORAD, US Space Command etc, etc, speaks out about chemtrails.
Whistleblower, Dr William Deagle: Chemtrails Are Highly Toxic | NORTHLAND NEW ZEALAND CHEMTRAILS WATCH

Ozone scientist speaks out about chemtrails.
Jim Phelps - Chemtrail Whistleblower- Inventor of DOE's remediation of the ozone - Chemtrail Central Forum

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
I

IanCG

No, I'm not looking at anything else until you address how you were wrong about the first things you posted. You're playing whackamole with evidence, throwing everything you can to prove your point and refusing to acknowledge the ones that disprove your point.

Though I did look at one guy for curiosity's sake.

AC Griffith
A former NSA agent talks briefly about chem-trails but then gets into the meat and potatoes of the discussian by talking about scaler weopons.

Griffith states that Russia has a great technological advantage over the USA in devolopment and application of Scaler Weopon technologies.

Griffith states there are three primary applications when it comes to Scaler technology.
1.Energetics
2.Bio Energetics
3.Psycho Energetics

Bio Energetic Scalers do just what you think, they attack large populations of people physically, causing nausiousness, dizziness and probably worse.

Psycho Energetics can be aimed at specific indivdiuals to bring about psychotic episodes, apparently this is pretty usefull when it comes to targeting millitary leaders, political leaders etc.

It is the Energetic Scaler that is most touched upon and presents the greatest threat evidently.

Griffith states that it was the use of Energetic Scaler weopons that brought down the Challenger, the Columbia and the submarine Thrasher incident.

Griffith also states that these energetic scaler weopons have been used to modify weather. He blames Katrina and the series of rampaging tornadoes on Russian Scaler technology.

Griffith states that when a city is the target of Russian scaler weopons that a series of sonic booms are often heard in the area, though no air craft are evident.

Next you'll be citing MattMarriott as evidence.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
No, I'm not looking at anything else until you address how you were wrong about the first things you posted. You're playing whackamole with evidence, throwing everything you can to prove your point and refusing to acknowledge the ones that disprove your point.

What was I wrong about?

Upvote 0