A challenge to watch this then deny chemtrails

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
This is one of the best aerosol spraying documentaries around.
A sober minded, scientific look at the chemtrail phenomena.

In the first ten minutes the difference between contrails and chemtrails is cleared up.
A discussion into the extensive scientific testing that has been done on the phenomena is next.
There is an interview with a media veteran with high level contacts and her experiences with the media and their refusal to cover the story (even though many journalists want to cover it!).
An interview with a pilot of 40 years.
Someone with a science doctorate...
... and much more!

(those that want to dismiss this without watching it will expose themselves as cowardly and foolish. If you want to attempt to debunk it, good for you! Watch it first, then go to work)

Aerosol Crimes (aka 'Chemtrails') Clifford Carnicom, 2005 - YouTube

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I asked you in the other thread (why did you need a new one?), where are you getting the information that Clifford E. Carnicom was a pilot with 40 years experience? Let's just start there.

Btodd

I didn't.
He interviews Alex Merklinger who has been a pilot for 40 years and has owned seven planes.

If you go to the 53:45 mark at the above doco you will see him being interviewed.

Am keen to hear your thoughts.

(I posted a new thread because I wanted to highlight the Aerosol Crimes doco. It is a much deeper and scientific look at the phenomena although they both cover original ground)

Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I don't have the time to sit and listen to almost 2 hours worth of talk, but I can say that my husband is an airline pilot, and he has to laugh at this stuff. There is no airline that dumps chemicals out of their planes, and they make up the majority of airplanes flying in the skies, so who is doing it? Is the government supplying these airplanes that fly up in the high altitudes (because the guy in the video certainly can't get up that high with the ratings he has) to dump the chemicals, or something?

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
i watched the first 10 minutes and was astounded by how weak it was. maybe i missed something but there was nothing presented that was unexplainable by normal means.

Yeah, I made it about 7 minutes in, before I realized that I was just getting dumber by watching it.

-Dan.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
i watched the first 10 minutes and was astounded by how weak it was. maybe i missed something but there was nothing presented that was unexplainable by normal means.

I don't know how old you are but I remember very clearly what the sky looked like when I was growing up. I knew what the clouds looked like, I knew the colour of the sky. It's firmly imprinted in my memory.

The skies NEVER looked like this. If this is not "unexplainable by normal means", then lets have your explanation. If these are contrails then you'll need to explain why they never did this 20 years ago!

chemtrails.jpg

Upvote 0

marshlewis

Apr 13, 2004
✟3,955.00
Faith
Atheist
I don't know how old you are but I remember very clearly what the sky looked like when I was growing up. I knew what the clouds looked like, I knew the colour of the sky. It's firmly imprinted in my memory.

The skies NEVER looked like this. If this is not "unexplainable by normal means", then lets have your explanation. If these are contrails then you'll need to explain why they never did this 20 years ago!

chemtrails.jpg

Well that pretty much settles it for me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟556,867.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

chemtrails.jpg

They did do that 20 years ago. I grew up next to an AF base and the contrails would linger for ages. Watching your video, I was surprised at how quickly they seemed to disappear, to the point where I'm not convinced there isn't a little bit of camera trickery going on to make them appear to fade out quicker than they actually do.

Where did you live as a kid? Did you actually live anywhere near an airport? The density of contrails you see in that picture is likely only possible in a few places with very heavy air traffic and only in certain weather and lighting conditions. You didn't see that, because you probably didn't live where that would occur.

Here's one question: if clouds (which are water vapor) can linger in the air, why can't contrails (which are also water vapor)?

-Dan.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Sayen

Cranky Old Man
Oct 16, 2011
✟8,075.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I bet it got dark a few hours later. like the sun just totally disappeared.

I've seen that too! It happens all the time here!

I also remember the trees were much taller when I was a little kid. Like, totally towered over me. I bet the chemtrails made them smaller, since they don't seem as tall as I remember when I was small.

Upvote 0

Btodd

Oct 7, 2003
✟20,354.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I didn't.
He interviews Alex Merklinger who has been a pilot for 40 years and has owned seven planes.

If you go to the 53:45 mark at the above doco you will see him being interviewed.

Alex Merklinger, the radio host who served 4 years in Federal Prison in the 90's after being convicted on 7 counts of fraud?

https://bulk.resource.org/courts.gov/c/F3/16/16.F3d.670.93-5362.html

The same guy who is now serving time again for posing as an investment banker and bilking a man out of $125,000? I'll stick with established science over a notorious liar who was thrown into a YouTube video about chemtrails.

https://lastfreevoice.wordpress.com...ding-american-award-arrested-for-fraud-again/

Btodd

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Illuminaughty

Drift and Doubt
May 18, 2012
✟20,609.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

What evidence do you have to back that assertion?

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How many chemtrail threads do we need?

EDIT: well, the answer is zero, but my point is: why don't you just keep posting into the same one instead of creating new ones?

-Dan.
I thought the first thread was supposed to "End skepticism" of Chem-trails. Guess the OP didn't even get that right. :)

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't have the time to sit and listen to almost 2 hours worth of talk, but I can say that my husband is an airline pilot, and he has to laugh at this stuff. There is no airline that dumps chemicals out of their planes, and they make up the majority of airplanes flying in the skies, so who is doing it? Is the government supplying these airplanes that fly up in the high altitudes (because the guy in the video certainly can't get up that high with the ratings he has) to dump the chemicals, or something?

Well they do put out Chemicals like dihydrogen monoxide, Nitrogen, CO2, Carbon Monoxide, some Nitrogen Oxides, and some Ozone.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,843.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They did do that 20 years ago. I grew up next to an AF base and the contrails would linger for ages. Watching your video, I was surprised at how quickly they seemed to disappear, to the point where I'm not convinced there isn't a little bit of camera trickery going on to make them appear to fade out quicker than they actually do.

Where did you live as a kid? Did you actually live anywhere near an airport? The density of contrails you see in that picture is likely only possible in a few places with very heavy air traffic and only in certain weather and lighting conditions. You didn't see that, because you probably didn't live where that would occur.

Here's one question: if clouds (which are water vapor) can linger in the air, why can't contrails (which are also water vapor)?

-Dan.

Even if they lived near an airport, was the Air Traffic Density the same 20 years ago as it is now?

Upvote 0