No longer on staff
Apr 8, 2006
Sweden
✟56,683.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today I am thankful that I got a NEW job! It's more money which will help us out immensely paying off bills. I'm also thankful that I still get to work part time at Home Depot (like I've been doing) and that I had the opportunity to work at my other full time job (the one I'm quitting) even though I didn't really like the job that much. :)

Oh, and I have to go to the dentist and have three fillings and a crown fixed. :(
That's awesome PW!!

Upvote 0

Rebecca Sue

A child of the King
Mar 7, 2013
Texas
✟28,088.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Today I am thankful that I got a NEW job! It's more money which will help us out immensely paying off bills. I'm also thankful that I still get to work part time at Home Depot (like I've been doing) and that I had the opportunity to work at my other full time job (the one I'm quitting) even though I didn't really like the job that much. :)

Oh, and I have to go to the dentist and have three fillings and a crown fixed. :(

God bless you, lets pray for each other. It wont be hard to remember each other, we have the same name. I could use it! It is painful and expensive. Great news about the job!

Upvote 0

Roseheart

Growing in Christ
Nov 18, 2011
✟26,882.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

I hope you will flourish in your new job :)

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
The Sun? Oh nooooo...*shields himself from sun*
*runs to basement*

Sun=heat....

I would welcome heat! It's super windy and cold here, and we're getting ready for a blizzard warning that will kick in tomorrow at 6am...

FUN.

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Ohhhhh my, send that blizzard here...will take it :)

At night, around here, it's been in the 20's and the window fan going...ahhh
If I controlled the weather, I'd gladly send it your way!! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PreachersWife2004

Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Answered prayers!! Kidneystone no where to be found on the scan.

Needs some prayers for something else though.. so if you want to pray, please do!

You got it, girlfriend! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

illudium_phosdex

Insert witty title here.
Dec 5, 2005
Alaska
✟14,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Answered prayers!! Kidneystone no where to be found on the scan.

Needs some prayers for something else though.. so if you want to pray, please do!

Praying, Nilla.

Upvote 0

Lavender Blush

Please don't Rep me just to harass me. Thanks!
Jan 17, 2014
✟362.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
I agree. Good idea to keep us thankful and humble.

I also join in prayers for Nilla.

I'm thankful that what I thought was hold ups making my driving chores run behind that they were in fact just in time to save a gorgeous little girl pug from running across the parking lot in front of an oncoming pickup truck.

Had I not been there just in that moment her human, who walked ahead of her and seemingly took it for granted a leash was not necessary, would have lost her dog to a parking lot pancaking.

And this happened after I was unable to stop a little run away dog who looked confused and was running loose in that same lot, but wouldn't come to me as I called out the window while putting my car in park.

I think the second dog let me know I was in time to save one. So perhaps the other was to be saved by someone else. :prayer: Please Lord let that be so.

Reactions: Yoseft
Upvote 0