Sweden
✟56,683.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

I saw this on Facebook:

gratitude-jar-3.jpg

not sure who commented on it..since I'm sure it's been around more than once on facebook I'm sure you've seen it.

I thought this would be fun to try.. so wanna try it?

The reason I said challenge is so we can help each other and remind to actually put things in there.. no matter how small they may seem at the time. :)

So with me?

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Yeah, i'm thinkin' i'll be postin' 'em both places.....

like now, i got one...Tins posted a song by a group i LOVES, Group1Crew and i just spotted the song....i had forgotten how very much i loves them......and she re-introduced me to them, sorta', and at a time i really needed to listen
bliss.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jimmy P

Love me or Hate me, You'll never forget me...
Apr 20, 2013
The Hearts of My Loved Ones
✟137,801.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is it ok if I post my happy stuff just in the thread? I'm afraid here if we had a physical jar, with our luck, it would get broke or lost in the shuffle of cleanings lol...

And this way, posting happy here, everybody can see, can look back on this and maybe make others happy each day ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Oh I love this idea!

I have some already.

1. On my birthday, my husband took us out to dinner - we NEVER spend this kind of money. I had I think the BEST steak in my life, the shrimp on the side was really good too and I got fried crab claws for the first time in probably 15 years. Best. Dinner. EVER!

2. My daughter surprised us with pancakes, cheesy eggs (thank you chickens!), and coffee. And apparently Nutella is outstanding on leftover pancakes!

Upvote 0