A car at my home's driveway was broken into overnight.

SaintCody777

The young, curious Berean
Jan 11, 2018
Miami, Florida
✟53,520.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
This morning a neighbor of mine came in and told me that overnight someone came into the family car in my driveway and broke a window. My mom's reading glasses were at sight inside a pouch and got stolen, probably because the criminal thought it was a wallet. My home has security cameras. And so, the footage caught at like 5 in the morning, there were neighbors and a cop running to my house. A neighbor across the street from my house saw the culprit broke into my family car, but the culprit escaped. All of this and we were fast asleep. But somehow the camera did not catch the culprit.
I did not even know about this until like 10 in the morning, shortly after I woke up and I saw that a window of the family car in the driveway was broken.

Last edited:

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yikes, this is unsettling, especially since it happened right at your home. On the other hand, thank God nothing worse happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear God,

Please protect Saint Cody's family. Please calm any fears this incident may have raised for him and his family. Please reassure them of the truth that you are their shield, and please safeguard his home and all members of his family tonight - most especially from anyone who does not fear You or who may have dishonorable intentions. Please extend this protection to every day and night.

I pray this will not escalate but that this threat will end now in the name of the Jesus. Also Lord, please see that the culprit is captured before they can do further damage to anyone else. Thank you for protecting Cody's family while this was occurred. Amen.

Upvote 0

ChristianGirl_96

Jan 13, 2019
Epsom
✟131,109.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I’m sorry to hear that. A few weeks ago my beloved mobility scooter was stolen whilst my back was turned. I was distracted by one of the children and in that minute someone took the opportunity to make a fool of themselves for no reason. I have replaced it and I reported it as well on the non urgent line.

Upvote 0