A Call To The Warrior

DAYDRE

Mar 2, 2008
✟15,425.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
we meet again my friends on this lovely tool that i am blessed to be able to use for my connection to the drawn. i thank the lord dearly for this weapon i have or his Glory. any effort in the humble and contrite heart is in it's nature a mighty e for effort on my chart. i not only know his presence is all around and in me . i am also in awe of his physical persona that is magnifying my truth endowment that has been pouring into my being wave by wind by word. this is a perfect time to hop on in the way of victory. to take a post and accept the mission that is under way. what makes you a soldier? that is not the question, but more so it should be a question answered and already spoken;in his word of course=-= whom made you a worthy knight in blazing armor-=-=-that spirit of the mightiest spirit whom ever lived that is waiting to be unleashed into battle which is in you brethren.. The champion undefeated i salute the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ. all you NEED my friends is a self volunteered submission to allow the lord to use you to his pleasure. -=-=i stand in training for the war, come join the fight by faith and by action .. prayers -=-=are needed.-=-= pray the Fathers prayer =-=- pray personal prayer but I beseech you friends. if there is in you a need of training yourself to cast away doubt. it must be acknowledged for the severity of it. pray and doubt not in your God and mine. a soldier you ARE in Christ . to all , may grace be abundant and sufficient in your own self in truth unshaken. the gift is yours anD also mine.. amen

Last edited:

MyLordIsMyLife

Loving my Heavenly Family
Aug 21, 2007
with my Lord and my Lady, most beautiful.
Visit site
✟10,508.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Amen dear brother...

I pray the whole world may one day love our dearest Lord Jesus as we do.

"How can he suffer, LORD, who loveth Thee?"

May Jesus' wounds be our salvation.

-Your brother in Christ. Amen forever.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:amen:
Amen dear brother...

I pray the whole world may one day love our dearest Lord Jesus as we do.

"How can he suffer, LORD, who loveth Thee?"

May Jesus' wounds be our salvation.

-Your brother in Christ. Amen forever.

Upvote 0